Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    In Memory Of Kevin Smith...

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
In Memory Of Kevin Smith...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
Hard to believe it's all but 3 years since his passing.

Post a favourite pic, or maybe a story from a convention you saw him at.

This picture is from 10 lil warlords. it;s when he is mortal, and drunk.. and i just love the sound of his laugh, right here in this bit, so i posted the pic.

And this one, from the quill is mightier, when he is watching the 3 naked gabrielle's dance.

And who can forget the Bitter Suite?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I've been watching a lot of Xena and Hercules lately and today quite a few with Ares.

I love the scene he has with Gabby in 'The Quill is Mightier' when they're discussing Xena and the look she gets in her eyes Smile

It's a shame he's gone. Frown

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post

(sigh)

What a way to go, and on Valentine's Day! He was the perfect Ares. Had a wide range of acting ability too!Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yeah I miss him too! Frown WXF

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post