Scrolls
Revive Xena

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/258109779

14 July 2005, 07:01 AM
phoenix26
Revive Xena
Revive Xena and resurrect her from the grave!

http://www.petitiononline.com/xena2005/petition.html

It'll only take a few minutes, so go and sign!

Please tell everyone you know thats a fan of xena to go and sign!

Thanks
14 July 2005, 10:28 AM
WXF
I'm onboard!! WXF Smile
14 July 2005, 03:38 PM
Discord Man
me too!

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman
19 July 2005, 02:33 AM
Argeaux
I find it odd that nowhere in that petition is Rob Tapert mentioned:

To: Lucy Lawless, ReneƩ O'Conner, Various TV Networks including: SciFi Channel, The UPN, Fox, The WB, NBC and of course Sam Raimi and the original production company

I think this shows a lack of understanding as to who was chiefly responsible for the success of the series.

Personally, I wouldn't want to see Xena: Warrior Princess brought back as a TV show without Kevin Smith around to play Ares.

Each to their own.

~~~~~~~~~~

19 July 2005, 11:10 AM
Son of Callisto
I signed, I loved Xena but yeah I agree you should mention Rob Tapert. I mentioned Lucy as a great actress Big Grin
19 July 2005, 06:19 PM
KSena
I must say I agree with what has been said. I both want and don't want the show to be revived. Split feelings here... Roll Eyes

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...
19 July 2005, 09:04 PM
xenacrazed
I do want Xena revived. But not with any of the original cast (unless they play a different character), directors, writers, etc.

I'd like to see the show with a new cast but with the same ingrediants that make the original series so great. If they went a second time around, reinvent & revamp the storylines, i think it would be easier to do things and go places the first series didn't. A great cast and great stories always work.

Bringing back the same folks as before- without Kevin Smith, of course- would make it, for me, seem nostalgic and not inventive. Maybe they could pull it off again but i'd rather not see them try. Just mho.
20 July 2005, 08:14 AM
zoom
or they could do what they did to classic cartoons in the 80's and make Xena Babies. Xena rights the wrongs of playground bully Ares with her barely-out-of-diapers side kick Gabby. watch out when that new girl Callisto moves to town...i hear she's a real brat!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

20 July 2005, 08:18 AM
Argeaux
Now THAT I would like to watch. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

25 August 2005, 02:12 PM
Bonnie
I am now signature number 36 !!!!!

problems folks?