Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Revive Xena

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Revive Xena
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Revive Xena and resurrect her from the grave!

http://www.petitiononline.com/xena2005/petition.html

It'll only take a few minutes, so go and sign!

Please tell everyone you know thats a fan of xena to go and sign!

Thanks

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'm onboard!! WXF Smile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
me too!

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I find it odd that nowhere in that petition is Rob Tapert mentioned:

To: Lucy Lawless, Reneé O'Conner, Various TV Networks including: SciFi Channel, The UPN, Fox, The WB, NBC and of course Sam Raimi and the original production company

I think this shows a lack of understanding as to who was chiefly responsible for the success of the series.

Personally, I wouldn't want to see Xena: Warrior Princess brought back as a TV show without Kevin Smith around to play Ares.

Each to their own.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I signed, I loved Xena but yeah I agree you should mention Rob Tapert. I mentioned Lucy as a great actress Big Grin

Posts: 1 | Location: Doncaster, UK | Registered: 19 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I must say I agree with what has been said. I both want and don't want the show to be revived. Split feelings here... Roll Eyes

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I do want Xena revived. But not with any of the original cast (unless they play a different character), directors, writers, etc.

I'd like to see the show with a new cast but with the same ingrediants that make the original series so great. If they went a second time around, reinvent & revamp the storylines, i think it would be easier to do things and go places the first series didn't. A great cast and great stories always work.

Bringing back the same folks as before- without Kevin Smith, of course- would make it, for me, seem nostalgic and not inventive. Maybe they could pull it off again but i'd rather not see them try. Just mho.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
or they could do what they did to classic cartoons in the 80's and make Xena Babies. Xena rights the wrongs of playground bully Ares with her barely-out-of-diapers side kick Gabby. watch out when that new girl Callisto moves to town...i hear she's a real brat!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Now THAT I would like to watch. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I am now signature number 36 !!!!!

problems folks?