This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/26010904

29 October 2012, 07:47 PM
Amethyst
Watching Xena Again
i love meg Smile

03 November 2012, 12:07 AM
xenacrazed
tonite i skipped Xena & watched a couple New Girl eps. Zooey has long dark hair like Lucy, so i wonder what she'd look like as Xena...hmmm... with all dat leather...hmmm... *drooool*
10 November 2012, 09:39 PM
xenacrazed
Last nite i skipped Xena again & watched the Twin Peaks pilot. i am gonna alternate Xena, New Girl & Twin Peaks. i wonder what Xena & Gabby would have done had they met Laura Palmer before Bob got a holda her? Gabby would probably have fit in with weird Twin Peaksians hee hee.
17 November 2012, 02:05 PM
xenacrazed
"Intimate Strangers" naw i aint talkin bout me & the cutie who works at the video store on Walnut & Patterson Sts. i'm talkin bout Xena's guilt, Callisto returns from tartarus, Lucy get hurts on Leno show rehearsal, Hudson takes over for awhle, misty water colored memories yadda yadda yadda.

Never did buy why Xena had guilt on letting Callisto get slow death in the quicksand. i mean, greater good & all. Reformed Xena still had blood on her hands & saving Callisto would have only added more, right?

i also watched 2 New Girl eps. So no Xena double feature this weekend.
24 November 2012, 12:48 PM
xenacrazed
"Ten Little Warlords" so did it seem to just me that Sisyphus was a bad guy? In "Death In Chains"
he seemed misguided but here he wasn't even interested in seeing his queenie again, eh?

Angry Gabby was funny & made me horny! i think it's long passed time to make RoC an xc wife.

"Dear Xena, i'm off to marry xc. He plans to butter my abs & lick 'em clean with his stinky tongue. So find another sidekick. Gabby"
25 November 2012, 05:53 PM
Amethyst
finally! you and gabby realise you are made for each other...lol

29 November 2012, 04:27 PM
xenacrazed
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
finally! you and gabby realise you are made for each other...lol

The irritable blonde & the irritable scroller, eh?
A match made in dancin nekked gabby heaven!
29 November 2012, 06:14 PM
Amethyst
you're her joxer Smile

30 November 2012, 04:15 PM
xenacrazed
xc the stinky
roams throughout the Daily Scrolls
pickin on spammers & on trolls
loves Gabby with her hair long
and prefers her with no clothes on
pickin new wives, pickin his nose
causin trouble wherever he goes
he's xc- xc the stinky!
03 December 2012, 05:45 PM
Amethyst
i prefer gabby with long hair, green top etc, season 3 gabby Smile than when her hair was a bit more reddish and she wore that other outfit.

i miss kevin smith Frown

08 December 2012, 01:29 PM
xenacrazed
i ordered the new season 3 dvds today. Better quality pics & sounds.

Last nite watched "A Solstice Carol" & "Xena Scrolls".

well i'd seen ASC not too long ago. i like it pretty well though the pillow fight is pretty silly.

Only part in XS i don't care for is the silly gun fight between Janice & the Nazis at the beginning. Plus they shoulda used Universal monsters in the monster movie scenes instead of cheapo mummy & werewolf. Otherwise it's a fine ep & looks great on newer dvds.
09 December 2012, 06:08 PM
Amethyst
i love season 3 Smile

and yay to better quality discs!

24 December 2012, 12:18 AM
xenacrazed
well i hopes Ame & anybuddy else who might have dropped by when the scrolls was down for awhile returns cuz i dun wanna be lonely here... anyhoo, glad Argy brought scrolls back, thank ye!

i seen 3 Xena eps recently- the dull "Here She Comes... Miss Amphipolis”, the great "Destiny" and also great "The Quest".

So why didn't Gabby get all worked up about killing Velasca? okay she didn't die. She got the ambrosia before she died & yes it was Xena in her body that sent Vel to her would have-been doom. But still nobuddy knew at first that Vel was not dead. Hows come Gabby didn't get all guilt like cuz it was her body actions that was responsible for what she should have assumed was Vel's death?
29 December 2012, 01:13 PM
xenacrazed
Last nite i watched "A Necessary Evil". Ya know, this was one of Xena's least thought-thru plans. Freeing Callisto & offering her ambrosia. Not too bright.

Anyhoo, i love Velasca's pouty lips & would like to lick them clean with my stinky tongue. Just had ta throw that out there.
30 December 2012, 12:08 AM
xenacrazed
i caught "A Day in the Life" tonite. Easily one of my top fave Xena eps.

Maybe i need to make me own film- "A Day in the Life of An xc Wife". Starring Renee O'xenacrazed.

"Hi, i'm Renee O'xc. i'm hungry for some mr. xc
& i cook with his stinky juices MMMmmmMMMM"
31 December 2012, 09:51 AM
xenacrazed
Hmmm my Renee pic got x'd out. Is she really that embarrassed to be seen as my wife?!?!
06 January 2013, 01:52 PM
xenacrazed
Watched "For Him the Bell Tolls" last nite.

Pretty good for a mostly Xena-less ep.
10 January 2013, 10:33 PM
Amethyst
i just finished watching the 1st Armegeddon episode.

i don't have that season of herc, but i looked it up on you tube (also want to get suprise too) and one or 2 others.... and ppl have them in parts, so i downloaded the 5 parts as an mp4 through an online program and then put it on my phone to watch at will...lol which happened to be today at work during lunch Smile

11 January 2013, 11:51 AM
xenacrazed
i don't have any Herc on dvd except for the Xena trilogy. i wish they'd put all the Xena/Herc crossover eps on dvd separate from the Herc dvds. i just have no need to buy Herc dvds otherwise.
13 January 2013, 02:47 PM
xenacrazed
Watched "The Execution" last nite. Fine self-contained ep though i'd prefer that Xena would not have been the one who killed the guy Meleager was accused of killing. Just too much coincidence.
18 January 2013, 12:00 AM
xenacrazed
"Blind Faith". Great ep, goofy ending but the 2 best things about the ep are:

you KNOW what 2 best things i'm refeering to & it ain't them curls in her goofy hair-do!
21 January 2013, 12:19 PM
xenacrazed
Watched "Ulysses" last nite.

Don't care much for this ep & here's why:

-Xena & Useless fall for each other. Um, there's no chemistry betweens them. Plus um hey Xena, yer on a redemption quest lady. Would have been better had she told him off at the beginning, told him she's seeking redemption so bugger off. Plus i think he should have concentrated on getting his kingdom back instead of satisfying his horniness.

-wimpy Poseidon. okay so he throws a little storm their way & some sirens. Big deal. i wanted to see him throw some godly size lightnin bolts at Useless' ship or maybe some gigantic octopus or something that would have made it look like Poseidon really didn't want Useless returning to Ithaca.

-Xena helps bend Useless' bow. C'mon, why have an ep on Ulysses & then make him Useless?

-Useless dogs on Penelope. Hey she's a babe. All his pining for her over the yrs. He returns home & sees this babe waitin faithfully but is still puppy dog for Xena. Again, why do an ep on him & then remove his spine?

-Gabby was pretty Useless in the ep too. Bout all she did was vomit. They should have had her visit xc during in the ep. But that might have made her vomit too, eh?
26 January 2013, 01:42 PM
xenacrazed
Saw "The Price" last nite.

Always a great ep. You know i always wondered why Xena didn't know that they were in Horde territory at the beginning of the ep. Or why, when she knew they were in Horde area, they didn't go back the way they came up the river. Guess it wouldn't been much of an ep then, eh?
27 January 2013, 01:14 PM
xenacrazed
Nearing the end of season 2 now, last nite i watched "Lost Mariner".

Excellent ep, my favorite seafaring ep. Too bad they didn't cast Tony Todd in more roles on the show as he's an underrated actor.

Loved Xena's flip from shore onto Cecrops' ship & the wicked li'l laugh she did in mid-air.

This is the kind of well written, self-contained ep (like "The Price" before it) that the show excelled at but lacked in after season 4.
31 January 2013, 11:42 PM
xenacrazed
It wasn't Xena, but i watched an ep of Twin Peaks last nite that had Ted Raimi as a heavy metalhead who got killed off by Agent Cooper's nemesis, Windom Earle. His character was about as bright as Joxer (sarcasm intended) so maybe he's yet another Joxer reincarnate or descendant or sumtin.