Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    False art

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

False art
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted
I was just playing / experimenting with this new filter I created for PaintShop Pro and the resulting images look a bit like actual hand made artwork, what do you think?

new art

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dream Scroller
posted Hide Post
I think the last image looks more like real art, almost like a fabric. They look interesting, keep up the style of the image of xena holding the chakram.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Rellik. I'll keep the style...if I remember the process Smile

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I Like It!! WXF SmileSmile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Thank you, WXF!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I really like those pics. The first two were my favourite.

They'd look great on a T shirt! Smile

Can you do one of Argo?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5320 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Sure, if you have one you specially like just post here and I'll copy it.