Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    When was the last time ...

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
When was the last time ...
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
When did you last watch Xena, and what episode did you watch?

I can't even remember, to tell the truth.

I think I ran across an episode on pay TV.

That's not to say that I don't still love the show. I just have too much other stuff that I watch these days.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Well I have the seasons on DVD but I never watch them. Oxygen was playing the episodes every 7am here in the US and I would watch it then. The last ep I watched was The Greater Good-that's the lst one they showed. They stopped running them a couple weeks ago.

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
Last weekend I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. I remembered I had left a Xena tape in my bedroom vcr so I turned it on and watched part of "Succession." The tape was in the machine from ten days before when I watched "Fallen Angel" and "Chakram."

I'm sporadic in my viewing habits. Every few months I'll kick in a tape and watch a few episodes for the next couple of weeks.

I still think of the show and the characters quite often though. XWP really got into a deep part of my brain.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i haven't watched Xena in years. i never watch tv anymore, except for dvds and the Simpsons sometimes. i watched all the Twin Peak eps on dvd last year and seasons 1 & 2 of Beauty and the Beast recently. i been thinkin bout firin up the Xena dvds. i dunno if i could make it through season 5 though. i might try. i prefer movies and concerts on dvd but maybe it's time to return to Xena.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I can't remember the last one I watched, but it hasn't been that long ago... w/in the last couple of moths. I've been keeping busy w/ fan fic...and thinking I need to put them in again... b/c I miss it!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I'm in the process of watching charmed, all seasons in order. before that i did buffy.

So next on the list is Xena Big Grin

the last ep i watched though? i think was looking death in the eye.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I watched The Bitter Suite last night.

My boyfriend bought me the series on DVD for my birthday, which was an astounding surprise because I don't talk about Xena [i[all[/i] that often, but I guess he must've picked up on it.

He said he was thinking maybe he'd get me Buffy on DVD, but apparently they're not printing Xena on DVD anymore, so he figured he'd get Xena while he could find it on Ebay. So I'm still holding on to hope for Buffy for Christmas.

Aaaanyway..

Before last night I hadn't seen an ep of Xena since the series finale! It was good though, seeing the show again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
we watched the bitter suite last night woohoo

we HAD to though, i had the music on my ipod, and jess was starting to forget some of the words :O

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
OMG! I need to pop in my CD again! I'm starting ot forget too!

Tiggs

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
This weekend- hopefully- i startin to watch Xena again. Dunno whether to watch in order or outta order. Canut make up me mind yet.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I am half way through the second season now.

I understand the predicament, xc. I'm struggling to keep myself from jumping around, but I really want to watch every episode straight through. As long as I can keep having mini-marathons everyday, I think I'll make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of CallistoTheInsaneOne
posted Hide Post
Well this morning I saw the first episode with me Callisto, ya know the eppie's where I make a apperance are the best! *hint* *hint*
even when I get a little dull and boring in the fifth season being a angel. I don't know what kind of headbane nutbread TPTB were on when they made that choice! And they call me crazy...go figure

You're trying to figure me out?...I'm flattered

Posts: 31 | Location: Well Cirra was burned to a crisp | Registered: 28 July 2008Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
When did you last watch Xena, and what episode did you watch?

I think it has been over 10 years. The season finale of Xena.

Smile Smile

Report This Post