Scrolls
Help with fanfic

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/3031079652

29 June 2008, 02:04 AM
TiggsWP
Help with fanfic
Ok anyone who reads/read Xena Fanfic I need some help here...

There was a series, it was Classic X and G.

In the Series X/G ended up together, and they settled down and lived in a cabin located between Amazon and Centaur territory. Somehow one of the gods...Ares, maybe? Made it so they could concieve kids on their own. They had at least a girl and a boy...and i think another girl. The girl was the oldest, and then they had a son named Kai. Sometime during all of this Solan comes back in the pic and lives w/ them. The storyline spans like 20 years....

Does anyone remember this series? I really wanna re-read it...and I can remember all these details, but no author or story...so I have no clue where to begin.

Thakns!

Tiggs
29 June 2008, 10:15 AM
TiggsWP
Ignore this...I'm a dork...I think the "Raising Melosa" series is the one I was loooking for....it's only oh, ya know, probably THE most popular FanFic Series out there...

The stupid thing is I kept looking at that series, and going "No, I would remember if it were that one" Arg!!!
30 June 2008, 08:55 PM
Smirk Morgan
heh...Tiggsy, in your heart you are a blonde, aren't ya?

<contemplates which hair color dye to use to cover her own blonde hair> Wink

30 June 2008, 09:37 PM
TiggsWP
I'm just "special" what can I say? LOL!
30 June 2008, 10:41 PM
Gabber
Now now, Tiggs...you don't want to say you're "special"...or I may start singing the "special" song. Julie already dies whenever I do (and sings along), so beware...oh yes, beware. Big Grin
01 July 2008, 02:59 PM
TiggsWP
OH, do I even wanna know??? Confused
01 July 2008, 05:51 PM
Gabber
*laughs* Possibly not. My songs are special in and of themselves. Wink
28 July 2008, 03:27 PM
CallistoTheInsaneOne
quote:
Originally posted by Gabber:
*laughs* Possibly not. My songs are special in and of themselves. Wink

I wanna know...

You're trying to figure me out?...I'm flattered
30 July 2008, 10:20 PM
TiggsWP
Don't encourage her! LOL!
31 July 2008, 01:17 AM
Gabber
LOL, she's right Callisto... you really don't want to encourage me. I disturb people with my... *ahem* "specialness." Big Grin
31 July 2008, 08:21 PM
CallistoTheInsaneOne
Ow come on let's unleash the specialness

04 August 2008, 08:58 PM
TiggsWP
OH she's just asking for it now...LOL!
04 August 2008, 11:12 PM
Gabber
Truth be told, I don't know if that level of specialness should be shared with the world at large. They're still getting over the "I love me" song...and this one is possibly ten times better *cough*worse*cough*. Big Grin
05 August 2008, 11:20 AM
TiggsWP
The "I love me" song? Ummmmm....
05 August 2008, 05:55 PM
Gabber
*grins* Just think to the tune of the Barney song but all about loving me. It's lovely really, you'll have to hear it sometime just so you can be overwhelmed with the beauty of it all. :-p *ducks and runs 'cause she knows you're SO gonna kill her soon*
05 August 2008, 09:38 PM
TiggsWP
I'm sitting here, trying to imagine this song...and I've gotta be honest...I'm really kinda frightened! Eek
05 August 2008, 09:42 PM
Gabber
LOL, my love for myself knows no bounds. *cough*
06 August 2008, 08:57 AM
Argeaux
Ah so, just like Gabrielle, you have no trouble knowing yourself / loving yourself.

*grins a wicked grin*

~~~~~~~~~~

16 August 2008, 05:13 PM
CallistoTheInsaneOne
Mwhahaha, I think Gabber is all air no puff...
Smile

16 August 2008, 05:51 PM
Gabber
Argy, you officially made me speechless. LOL, I so walked right into that one, didn't I?

Callisto, didn't you see? Argy took the air right out of me. Razz
18 August 2008, 11:07 PM
TiggsWP
*WARNING THREAD DRIFT^ Hey if ANYONE has a text copy of "Words Heard in Silence" By T. Novan and Taylor Richards. Can you let me know? I'm trying to fidn a copy of this book and cannot find one anywhere. I'm tring to see if I can find an email or something for oen of the autherso, but am having no luck...yet. Hoped maybe someone had a copy saved on their comp.

Thanks!

Tiggs