Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    IF YOU COULD INTERVIEW LUCY

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
IF YOU COULD INTERVIEW LUCY
 Login/Join 
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of BELGIAN WAFFLE
posted
So, Xenites, if you really should have the opportunity to ask Lucy a question in an interview which one would you ask?

My first question would be : Without Xena what do you think you would doing now?

Let the questions come!!!!!

Fansite Lucy Lawless : http://www.lotolux.com
Filmlocations Xena New Zealand : http://www.loyaltoxena.com

Posts: 72 | Location: Belgium - Europe | Registered: 10 January 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
oh, lots of questions. Today's would be: "Do you really think Xena was that ridiculous?"

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
My question would be-What direction do you think your career would've taken without Xena? WXF Smile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I had heard somewhere that Lucy studied opera so my question would be something like, "If someone wrote an opera about Xena, would you want to sing in it?"

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
"did you get to see much of Austin when you were here? if so--what'd ya think?"
Big Grin

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
The reasons behind why she called her two sons the names she did.. *S*

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of BELGIAN WAFFLE
posted Hide Post
Nice and very interested questions!

I got some others too :
1) As a NZ ain't it much harder to find another project?
2) As we know you like to do humor characters, don't you think getting of the Xena-profile will hard? But is really necessary to get rid of the Xena-banner?
3) How much does Xena still interfere with your actual life?

Keep brainstorming my friends.

Fansite Lucy Lawless : http://www.lotolux.com
Filmlocations Xena New Zealand : http://www.loyaltoxena.com

Posts: 72 | Location: Belgium - Europe | Registered: 10 January 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hey Belgian Waffle, I remember you! Smile

I don't know what I'd ask Lucy, but I would want to say thanks to her for playing Xena and giving us many years of joy.

Although I might ask her if she'd drop by my workplace one day, when I wasn't there, and ask for me. When they tell her I'm not there, she would say, "Oh darn, I wanted to see him sooooo bad." Then my co-employees might not think I'm such a loser, at least for a day or an hour. Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
My question would be:
"Do you ever regret playing Xena, considering what an icon you have become?"

As always, bad english grammar and spelling must be excused... Wink

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post