Scrolls
I have a theory, which is my theory, the theory that belongs to me

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/3821092361

01 September 2006, 05:01 AM
Argeaux
I have a theory, which is my theory, the theory that belongs to me
I've noticed that just about every range of Xena doll merchandise contains at least one Xena in harem costume.

Now, I don't read much online about fans slavering over this outfit.

It seems to me that whoever makes Xena figurines has assumed that we do.

Hence the plethora of dolls.

"Hey, Xena wore a harem outfit in a show one time. A harem outfit. Phwoar! I bet the fans will go for that. Quick, make one of them pewter dolls look like she's wearing a harem outfit. It'll sell shitloads!"

~~~~~~~~~~

01 September 2006, 08:44 AM
XF3
I have the small action figure one. The one that looks like they didn't spend five minutes on it. She some how goes around this pole and looks retarded doing it. I have to say Velasca is much cooler. An Amazon and ambrosia all in one package?? And she's not even the main character. Razz

-----------------------------
My Space

08 September 2006, 09:21 AM
Argeaux
Yeah, the Velasca doll kills the Xena harem one in the 6 inch lot.

Hey, convention story time. I asked Melinda Clark at a UK convention if she knew about the Velasca doll. She didn't. I told her they had copies for sale and she left the stage, bought one, and returned.

She showed it to Hudson and Hudson said, "Yeah, but they made THREE Callisto dolls".

Heh heh! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

08 September 2006, 09:25 AM
Argeaux
I forgot to add that I love the knife that comes with the Velasca doll, and the way it slots into a rock and opens up a secret vault!

One of the best Xena dolls made, IMO.

~~~~~~~~~~

09 September 2006, 06:13 PM
TheMadMonk
Yea, i noticed this about the dolls even though i am not acollector of xena dolla..This about the obnly thinh i don't collect ..Sorry, but i'm not adoll person..

28 October 2006, 01:29 AM
Rellik
MAN I had no idea there were such elaborate dolls... theres even one with callisto and hope. Straight out of here coccoon;

HOPE DOLL