Scrolls
Xena,Lucy,Reneé News

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/405102672

01 June 2004, 01:42 PM
CorXy
Xena,Lucy,Reneé News
sooo....I'm not sure how much you peeps know - whether you've been keeping up with news or not.

I'm just gonna jot down some recent stuff I think you might be interested in!

Xena News:

Not really all that much going on!

Lucy News:

Reneé News:

02 June 2004, 10:44 AM
CorXy
..well,well....ZERO views...guess that means here nobody’s all that much interested anymore. OR you all just already know everything because you know the same pple as me!!! Could be!

Anyways..im gonna keep this up – for a bit at least!!

Is that okay with you??

Okay..here we go:

Lucy News:

Reneé News:

03 June 2004, 02:59 AM
Salem
I looked at the thread Frown Maybe it didn't count because I clicked the topic from the front page instead of going into the Xena forum. I'm not sure how this crazy new system works Razz

Anyway, some stuff I knew, like DVDs, yay! boo to no extra's though Frown And I was aware the Bernie Mac show was on and the Lucy episode would be coming soon, but wasn't sure of the exact date, so that was handy Smile

It's good to hear that Renee is doing great in the movie Big Grin

Thanks for posting all the info!

03 June 2004, 08:14 AM
CorXy
aawww!! Salem,you're a sweetie!! Smile thanks for replying!! Felt like it was all just useless!! Frown

nah....Smile but yeah,thanks for commenting!

Geesh! I think I should turn on AIM again so that we can talk sometime - but I'm always so darn busy! *phew*
03 June 2004, 06:37 PM
lila997
Heh, Bulgaria sems to be a popular place for filming sci-fi movies.

Thanks for the updates Corxena. I don't get around much anymore so I was clueless about some of the newer info.
04 June 2004, 03:08 AM
CorXy
you're welcome! Smile

yeah,Bulgaria seems to be a popular place amongst filmmakers. well,it is beautiful so yeah,its understandable. Smile
10 June 2004, 07:30 AM
BELGIAN WAFFLE
BULGARIA is cool! I've been there several times.
Just knowing that Renée is there somewhere near Sofia.......oh I whish I was there now.

But but but, Antwerp/Belgium is cool too.
Some big filmcompanies have already hired a total quay-place. They have plenty of money to have a working place in our harbor where they can make their movie. They even pay the costs and the lost in loan of all employees.
Antwerp in really wanted now for filming.

Hmmm, maybe Renée will come to Antwerp once. Let's hope.

Fansite Lucy Lawless : http://www.lotolux.com
Filmlocations Xena New Zealand : http://www.loyaltoxena.com

14 June 2004, 11:33 PM
Brucy Braless
Thanks Corxena.....
I knew none of this stuff..Big Grin

Of course it would help if I got offa my 'what iffin' butt & Looked around a little.... heehee

I took so long that the pix in your second message are gone already..*sigh*

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?
16 July 2004, 05:44 AM
Salem
Fudge.

Totally forgot about the Bernie Mac show Frown