Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Xena,Lucy,Reneé News

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Xena,Lucy,Reneé News
 Login/Join 
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted
sooo....I'm not sure how much you peeps know - whether you've been keeping up with news or not.

I'm just gonna jot down some recent stuff I think you might be interested in!

Xena News:

Not really all that much going on!

~ There's news about the DVDs being released in Austrialia/NZ. To find out more just visit MaryD's DVD&Video News Page.

Seasons 4,5 and 6 are now available to preorder @ DVDOrchard - which is good news for Aussies and NZers!
    Only bad news is that these DVDs have NO EXTRAS!

~ ! I recommend watching the TV Revlolution clips that MaryD put on her site!
    They're really nice plus Liz Friedman's comments are awesome,IMO!

Lucy News:

~ We havent heard all that much from her lately - she'd mentioned negotiations for a show but seems it didnt work out for we haven't heard anything yet.

~ ! Lucy will be singing at the REAF benefit concert on the 2nd of August 2004 in San Francisco! For more details click HERE!

~ Lucy TV Alert for AUSSIES - 2 July 3:30am Channel Nine - Bernie Mac Show.

~ Quite nice news about the realease of the "Eurotrip" DVD! BestBuy offers a BonusDisk.Read more!

Reneé News:

~ At the moment she is in Bulgaria filming "Alien Apocalypse" (Director: Josh Becker, ...Bruce Campbell) - Read more!

Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
..well,well....ZERO views...guess that means here nobody’s all that much interested anymore. OR you all just already know everything because you know the same pple as me!!! Could be!

Anyways..im gonna keep this up – for a bit at least!!

Is that okay with you??

Okay..here we go:

Lucy News:

~ MaryD got 2 pix of Lucy from a journalist who interviewed her at the WIFTI Summit. The 2 pix are pretty nice and funny,IMHO!
    Click HERE to see the pix!

Reneé News:

~ News about “Alien Apocalypse” from Josh Becker:
    The weather has been great (knock on wood), and I just completed day #10 out of 18 a few minutes ago. I have 6 more days of shooting this week, one day off, then 2 more the next week, then I leave the next day. It's been a wonderful experience, so far (knock on wood). I am working with Renee O'Conner right now and she's wonderful. Renee's hair is blonde and kind of long, and she looks very cute.
    Renee's a doll. She was wonderful to work with then (Xena), and she still is. This film is certainly not testing her strengths very much, it's just a silly sci-fi action piece, but she's doing great, as always.
    I don't have time to take pictures, nor did I even bring a camera. We are using several large 35mm cameras everyday, so that's enough for me .

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I looked at the thread Frown Maybe it didn't count because I clicked the topic from the front page instead of going into the Xena forum. I'm not sure how this crazy new system works Razz

Anyway, some stuff I knew, like DVDs, yay! boo to no extra's though Frown And I was aware the Bernie Mac show was on and the Lucy episode would be coming soon, but wasn't sure of the exact date, so that was handy Smile

It's good to hear that Renee is doing great in the movie Big Grin

Thanks for posting all the info!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
aawww!! Salem,you're a sweetie!! Smile thanks for replying!! Felt like it was all just useless!! Frown

nah....Smile but yeah,thanks for commenting!

Geesh! I think I should turn on AIM again so that we can talk sometime - but I'm always so darn busy! *phew*

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Heh, Bulgaria sems to be a popular place for filming sci-fi movies.

Thanks for the updates Corxena. I don't get around much anymore so I was clueless about some of the newer info.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
you're welcome! Smile

yeah,Bulgaria seems to be a popular place amongst filmmakers. well,it is beautiful so yeah,its understandable. Smile

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of BELGIAN WAFFLE
posted Hide Post
BULGARIA is cool! I've been there several times.
Just knowing that Renée is there somewhere near Sofia.......oh I whish I was there now.

But but but, Antwerp/Belgium is cool too.
Some big filmcompanies have already hired a total quay-place. They have plenty of money to have a working place in our harbor where they can make their movie. They even pay the costs and the lost in loan of all employees.
Antwerp in really wanted now for filming.

Hmmm, maybe Renée will come to Antwerp once. Let's hope.

Fansite Lucy Lawless : http://www.lotolux.com
Filmlocations Xena New Zealand : http://www.loyaltoxena.com

Posts: 72 | Location: Belgium - Europe | Registered: 10 January 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Thanks Corxena.....
I knew none of this stuff..Big Grin

Of course it would help if I got offa my 'what iffin' butt & Looked around a little.... heehee

I took so long that the pix in your second message are gone already..*sigh*

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Fudge.

Totally forgot about the Bernie Mac show Frown

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post