Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    The One (and only) Xena Trivia Thread
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Arista, lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The One (and only) Xena Trivia Thread
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
That's almost correct

Posts: 3195 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
punk rocker girl?

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'll allow it

Posts: 3195 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
ok then yay

ok, next question.

Name 7... yes 7 Amazons.

Try and make a few from each lot

early ones and season 5 ones

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
OK there's-Gabrielle, Ephiny, Melosa, Cyane,Varia and ?spelling on these 2 from the ep Hooves & Harlots- Epanon, Tarayus. WXF Smile

But you're my source. When I reach down deep inside myself and do things I'm not capable of, it's because of you. Don't you know that by now?

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
yup

next question please WXF

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Name 7 episodes where Xena & Gab were bathing together ( tub & lake) WXF Smile

But you're my source. When I reach down deep inside myself and do things I'm not capable of, it's because of you. Don't you know that by now?

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
altared states
a day in the life
who's gurkhan
legacy
fins, femmes and gems
in sickness and in hell
paradise found

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
I don't believe they were bathing together in Who's Gurkhan or Fins, Femmes & Gems. There was water involved in both but I think Xena was in the water by herself. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But there were 2 eps more I am referring to besides the ones already listed. WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
bad memory Frown

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
I'll answer it so someone else can post a question. They are-Altered States, Day in The Life, Paradise found, In Sickness & Hell, Legacy, God you Know, and Many Happy Returns. So someone else ask a question. WXF Smile

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Who was the actress who would have portrayed Xena had she not gotten sick at the last moment? Bonus question- Name one film she was in?

Posts: 10455 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
(sorry for that, WXF)

Was that Vanessa Angel?
One of the few movies she got a lead role was Kingpin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Prof. Lurker,

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Not a prob Prof X! WXF Smile

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prof. X:
(sorry for that, WXF)

Was that Vanessa Angel?
One of the few movies she got a lead role was Kingpin.

You are correct, Prof! Smile It's your question now.

Posts: 10455 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's your question now.
- if I make it to be understandable Roll Eyes

-> What was the first object viewers could see Xena using as a weapon?

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Was it a staff? WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
hmm, no, prior to the staff.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
doesn;t she hit someone on the head with some kind of water jug, as she's riding on argo in the beginning of SOTP??

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
something like that, but before SOTP Wink

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
oohh.. ok then.. *S*

do you mean using sex as a weapon?..LOL with Iolaus?

Or whe she was sword fighting with her army dudes?

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
that scene...but not a sword xena

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
You know, i am gunna have to go watch it..lol

no one else seems to want to answer.

Luckily i have the trilogy on dvd.

I'll say crossbow now, but i'll be back later to say dagger, short sword, and axe
LOL

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
no one else seems to want to answer.

I noticed Roll Eyes

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
I tried! I just can't remember-dang it! WXF Smile