Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    Me and Jess are watching all eps of Xena

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Me and Jess are watching all eps of Xena
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
we've just finished season 1.

i forgot how much i like ITADITH.

BUT
OMG

how terrible do i feel when a few of the eps, i can't even remember what happens next

*slaps self*

Posts: 4825 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I happen to love it when I don't remember what's going to happen. That's why I don't watch my Xena eps very often.

When I do watch them, they feel fresh.

Why would I want to watch them so much that there is no excitement left in them?

Same with Dark Angel, Buffy and Twin Peaks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5337 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
Picture of CallistoTheInsaneOne
posted Hide Post
Well the local healer...i guess you mortals call those doctors said in order for my therapy and destructive behavior i should daily watch that of what triggers my psychotic behavior.
So the Hades be damned fool sugested I could watch Xeenaa...
That was dinars dow the drain, idiot.

You're trying to figure me out?...I'm flattered

Posts: 31 | Location: Well Cirra was burned to a crisp | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post