Scrolls
Eurotrip

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/429109772

03 June 2004, 08:16 AM
CorXy
Eurotrip
MaryD now has some screengrabs from Eurotrip! Funny!!! Check them out HERE!!!! Big Grin
03 June 2004, 06:19 PM
lila997
Just received this movie from Netflix today. I'll be checking it out later this weekend. Smile
04 June 2004, 03:06 AM
CorXy
I should get mine soon too! I cant wait! the movie's supposed to be really funny and the gag-reel with Lucy swearing all the time is a scream,so Ive heard. Big Grin
06 July 2004, 07:12 PM
Saily
I'm sure every man (and some women) in the world would love to be tortured like that by Lucy! She looked very hot.

Harry seized one of the POTTER REALLY STINKS badges off the table and chucked it, as hard as he could, across the room.
It hit Ron on the forehead and bounced off. 'There you go,' Harry said "You might even have a scar now, if you're lucky...that's what you want, isn't it?"
06 July 2004, 11:40 PM
Free Madness
She is definitely hot in these photos. The way she LOOKED at that guy in some of them--oooo baby!Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.