Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Hot Hudson

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hot Hudson
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
oh baby! ( more pics)

I don't know if anyone saw CSI, but i was watching it the other night, like i do all the time and i saw the name Hudson Leick come up on the beginning titles.

I looked for her, then i saw this

A smartly dressed blonde, i looked for ages thinking, is it her, is it not, then i saw this...

Razz, she still has it

enjoy Wink

Posts: 6 | Location: Wales | Registered: 17 February 2006Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
by the gods... she is beautiful.

The link to her website shows the number of views for each picture. When I looked, most of them had about 250 views, except for the garter & stocking shot you posted and one where she is pulling her shirt open. They had about 1250 views each.

I'm a gentleman though, so I didn't peek. Besides, I'm at work and they hate it when I drool on the keyboards.

She is amazing to look at. But... which CSI was it? and did she have a chance to show off her acting skills or did they just have her look hot and sexy?

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm a gentleman though, so I didn't peek. Besides, I'm at work and they hate it when I drool on the keyboards.
LoL Razz

It was CSI Vagas, the new season, episode 3. I didn't recognise her at first, she was very calm and sassy, she looks so different dressed up smart

Posts: 6 | Location: Wales | Registered: 17 February 2006Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
and did she have a chance to show off her acting skills

Yes, she did. For a short bit, though.
Anyway I like more this "Buffy" than the other one Wink

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
Side note - She has great eyebrows !! Wink

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post