Scrolls
Hot Hudson

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/4391034231

17 February 2006, 08:17 AM
Sails
Hot Hudson
oh baby! ( more pics)

I don't know if anyone saw CSI, but i was watching it the other night, like i do all the time and i saw the name Hudson Leick come up on the beginning titles.

I looked for her, then i saw this

A smartly dressed blonde, i looked for ages thinking, is it her, is it not, then i saw this...

Razz, she still has it

enjoy Wink

17 February 2006, 09:40 AM
Brian
by the gods... she is beautiful.

The link to her website shows the number of views for each picture. When I looked, most of them had about 250 views, except for the garter & stocking shot you posted and one where she is pulling her shirt open. They had about 1250 views each.

I'm a gentleman though, so I didn't peek. Besides, I'm at work and they hate it when I drool on the keyboards.

She is amazing to look at. But... which CSI was it? and did she have a chance to show off her acting skills or did they just have her look hot and sexy?
17 February 2006, 11:18 AM
Sails
quote:
I'm a gentleman though, so I didn't peek. Besides, I'm at work and they hate it when I drool on the keyboards.
LoL Razz

It was CSI Vagas, the new season, episode 3. I didn't recognise her at first, she was very calm and sassy, she looks so different dressed up smart

17 February 2006, 02:04 PM
Prof. Lurker
quote:
and did she have a chance to show off her acting skills

Yes, she did. For a short bit, though.
Anyway I like more this "Buffy" than the other one Wink
17 February 2006, 11:11 PM
ArtemisRed
Side note - She has great eyebrows !! Wink