Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Sydney Xenaphiles

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sydney Xenaphiles
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Hi Gang

There are a bunch of Sydney Xena fans that will be having a meeting in late November at a cafe in Waveryly in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
You can do a search for our website called the Sydney Xenaphiles, it's on one of those free websites, so there are a few commercials on the site.
We would love to meet some new faces, and celebrate our final meeting of 2005 in style.

Mark

Posts: 6 | Location: Sydney Oztralya | Registered: 21 October 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the invite, Mark.

I've been to one of your Xenafests - where you cooked a chocolate cake. Yummy!

Do you know what day in November you will be meeting?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
We have about half a dozen people who post here that live in sydney, or close enough to get to sydney.

We have fairly regular get togethers ourselves Big Grin

How often do you guys normally get together, and is it heaps of people or just like 10 (i'm just nosey, i like finding xena fans in NSW Big Grin)

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
But yes, tell us more details and a few of us might be able to make it there.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hi Gang

OK, heres the details of the Sydney Xenaphile night in November. We will be returning to one of our earliest venues, Istvans Cafe at 298 Bronte Rd Waverly on the 26th of November.
Stephen and Lisa who run Istvans are moving out of Sydney in the new year, and want to have a big farewell Xena night.
For early birders, there will be all sorts of goodies I have picked up from the internet, and from my vast video vaults, (i.e. the small wall of video tapes engulfing my spare room....).
We will also be running eps of Xena, and finishing off the night with the traditional Choccy cake. :-)
Things start happening around 5PM, so we will see you there.

Mark

PS If you are interested, there is a Yahoo mailing list "Sydney XenaPhiles" and a website,
http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/sydxena/

Posts: 6 | Location: Sydney Oztralya | Registered: 21 October 2005Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hiya BB and TG

The Xenaphile night was on last Saturday, and you missed a fun night out of Xena eps, trivia, prize giveaways and chocolate cake.
The Xenaphiles will regroup in the new year to organise our 21st meeting, probably around mid February, so stay tuned for more details.

Mark

(Off to think up some more sneaky Xena trivia quizes....)

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah, sorry mate.

Got caught up with other things and forgot all about it.

Keep us posted for the new year. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post