Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Who still watches Xena?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Who still watches Xena?
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hooray! Another conver--- um, happy fan!!

Glad you found Xena and the Scrolls. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I am glad too Smile

Posts: 5 | Location: US | Registered: 16 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
xenaXena is awesome. . .It's equally amazing when I bring up my obession and how I prep myself for "those looks" everyone is SO receptive and then procedes into their Xena Stories and how much they love/loved the show...
[P] BUT on the "THREAD SUBJECT" - I watch at least one ep every night (or every other night) my roommate and I started a XENA/BUFFY night... which during the 4th season of Buffy we bought the Angel series (to see the crossovers and what not) - - - -
[P]Last Episode I watched was Lyre,Lyre, Hearts on Fire and that CRACKED ME UP !!!
Opps- I am rabbling, huh ? Razz

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
I want to get back into it. I do miss watching it. I don't remember the last episode I watched, but I do remember not being able to bring myself to watch the final two. If I can find that tape, I will have to bring up the courage to dust it off and watch.

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of wolfe
posted Hide Post
Last Episode I watched: can't remember the title, but it's an early one where Gabrielle gets poisoned by.....Persian attackers and it's just the two of them in a little storage spot of Xena's fighting off the entire unit.

I try to watch Xena whenever it's on TV, but that's sporadic at best.

P.S. For those who get LOGO, watch next time they play a Subaru commercial, there's a nod to Xena in the background

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 06 December 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i've been watching it in the mornings before work. 7am CST on Oxygen. it puts certain perspective on the day

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
xena gabrielle joxer argo

Who COULD stop watching, I think is the question... I LOVE watching Xena. blush

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I'm late into this, but I'll join. I just watched When fates collide. I've been watching the entire series, in order, since I finally have all the DVDs. I'm stalling right now, because I don't think I can handle FIN 1 or 2, which only leaves me with two eps left in the series.

Whenever I go back to the fanfic, especially the older ones it makes me really wanna watch the eps again.