Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    HELLO, animted Disney type fan art

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELLO, animted Disney type fan art
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
It doesn't say fan art, it's a innocent inspired work of art done for Eve. It's not a real fan art.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...em&item=130653341276

And I use the word "Disney" lightly ...I'm not claiming any rights from Disney or that it's meant to evade any copyrights Disney holds. I might make a series, but for now I just made this one.

Anyways, I'm new to the forums, how is everyone? Does any one post here anymore?

Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Xena's Eve? not sure i see that or what Disney has to do with it.

Posts: 10531 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this link.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pranvinu:
Thanks for this link.

get lost, spammer smash

Posts: 10531 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate your work.I wonder how you got such thought.

Posts: 8 | Location: Zeigler Cir E | Registered: 11 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wiliumfrgus:
I really appreciate your work.I wonder how you got such thought.

Roll Eyes