Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Your favorite Jaw Dropping Moments
Page 1 2 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Your favorite Jaw Dropping Moments
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i'm going to have to go with joxer getting killed at the start of been there, done that.

also the "no more living for you" incident

and i don't remember if it was hercules or xena, but strife dying. that was just...i don't wanna talk about it *cries*

--------------------------------------

Scroller
Picture of Tigger: Warrior Prince
posted Hide Post
I'm new here so I don't know if anyone else has said this or not, and I also don't know if you would consider this jaw dropping...but the most meaningful scenese, in my opionion take place in One Against an Army. That whole episode is just awesome to me. Expecially the scene where X tells G she loves her. That is the first time you ever hear X say it first. The vieer really sees how far the relationship has come in two adn aha half years. Just my two cents worth.

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
When Xena walks into Dahak's Temple and discovers Gabrielle, right after she was violated by Dahak. That, and when Xena finds Solan dead. Frown

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
When each time tiki posts, she seems to kill a thread. Frown

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of mons
posted Hide Post
i have to 2nd/3rd that vote for the GABRAMPAGE in the ides of march. i had a whole new respect for the girl right then. the other part that did it for me is when they come back to life in S5 and gab is an awesome ass kicker with her new weapon of choice!

mons

scrollers do it standing up...

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Adventures in the Sin Trade I--when Xena is wailing at the fire for Gabrielle--and remembering things--chilling just chilling. And that amazon girl(damn what was her bloody name?)--saying, "That wailing--i remember hearing it when i was a little girl." Bloody hell that was intense.
Sacrifice II--what they said.
Solan's deathFrown
Gabrielle saying "I love you Xena" at Solan's funeral and Xena looking at her like You bitch how dare you say that right now.
A Good Day.Frown When that fisherman dies what the hell's his name--and Gabrielle is wailing over his body.
First ep of S5--Eli, praying and in anguish over X&G's death("because of my teachings!") and Callisto bringing them back to life.
The "Peace/War" chorus of Bitter Suite.
Gabrielle saying "I HURT INSIDE!" in Bitter Suite.
Damn there are so many!
oh yeah might as well have one from my favorite.
Xena doing battle with Adin(sp?) for Gabrielle in paradise found--she's all messed up looking and Gab is turning into stone.
Dag telling Xena all about the stone people.
Damn that was good!Big Grin
I miss Xena.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Ditie
posted Hide Post
quote:
I miss Xena.

Yeah me too... heaps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filthy..Gorgeous..Dirty..Nasty !!

Posts: 108 | Location: Shrops, England | Registered: 09 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
Old Thread, huh ? BUT, I'd LOVE to add a couple of my thoughts, too !! Smile

~ all episodes previously mentioned are the ones that "take the cake", but... when Joxer gets killed by Eve in the ep Eve, I was just about to cry...Thinking about it more made sence, what were they REALLY going to do with an Old Joxer... But I LOVE LOVE LOVE him ( joxer ) and it sucked. smash

Also, Drako's scene in Lyre, Lyre, Hearts on Fire ,when he did his version of that 80's "Always something there to remind me" had my jaw dropped... but not in the "GASP, I can't believe they did that?!"... well, actually, it was like that... funny. Big Grin

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of wolfe
posted Hide Post
My fave jaw dropping moments(slightly unconventional):

A Day in the Life(I think that's the ep title) when Gab grabs Xena's boob to haul herself upright. Not something that seems all that big now, but watching it when it first aired, I couldn't believe they'd been allowed to show that on regular TV.

When Ceasar ordered the Centurion to break Xena's legs when he crucified her. I thought he'd want her to suffer as much as possible, and with crucifiction that means giving them a foothold to prop themselves up on.

When Ephiny gave birth to Xenon. It's painful enough thinking about giving birth to a centaur in the best of conditions. Actually, this isn't really a jaw-dropping moment, but it's definitely got the "Oh my Gods!" thing.

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 06 December 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
the Gab drag

Gab pulling Hope into the fiery abyss & the "no more living for you..."

the Ides of March when Callisto chakrams Xena, and the subsequent reaction by Gabrielle

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtemisRed:
when Joxer gets killed by Eve in the ep Eve, I was just about to cry...Thinking about it more made sence, what were they REALLY going to do with an Old Joxer... But I LOVE LOVE LOVE him ( joxer ) and it sucked. smash

I have to agree with that! I couldn't believe it. I wanted it to be a cruel joke but it wasn't. It was real.

But my favorite jaw dropping moment was the chakram breaking Xena's spine. I was litterally unable to catch a breath for a moment. Amazing work done by Lucy.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post