Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Joxer The Mighty Song

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Joxer The Mighty Song
 Login/Join 
Scroll Addict
posted
OK, this needs a little intro...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Joxer, he's the best and cracks me up. With THAT said, the bar my best friend works at and that I frequent has a bartender that truly resembles Ted Raimi/Joxer... He even runs around with a sombrero being very funny.

Naturally, I call him Joxer and he's VERY receptive to it, because he is a slight fan of the show... BUT, unfortunately he does NOT know the "joxer" song and he wants to learn it so he can sing it...

SO IF HE EVER SINGS THE JOXER SONG, I might die a little bit...

Here's my Question.... How and Where do I find it ?? I did a search and ONE website had some samples or whatever, but I can't save them or anything to burn a CD....

Please, Is there a scroller in the house who could help me out a little ??

joxer joxer joxer

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Go here.
26,27,28 are the ones you'll want. If you right click on the link than you can save target as. This will put it into your computer for burning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XF3,

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Lemme know if you still have problems. Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
I die a little bit everytime he sings the Joxer song... I swear, it's the cutest thing... It rocks my world... Big Grin ...

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Joxer's cool.Smile Very multifaceted charactar.

I should go find that song, it's refreshing in a show with so much suspense and drama. I like when he sings in "bitter suite" too tho. Good voice, good actor.

I miss that show.Frown

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
YES YES YES ! I love Ted when he play "jace" in Lyre, Lyre, Hearts on Fire... "Dancing in the Moonlight" CRACKS ME UP ! Big Grin