Scrolls
DeliverX

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/581104048

11 April 2005, 04:06 PM
TwinXenas
DeliverX
To those who missed it at the 2005 Xena Convention, "DeliverX", can now be downloaded.

Happy watching!

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."
12 April 2005, 09:35 AM
Argeaux
That is actually a very good Xena fan short film. Acting was good, didn't take itself too seriously, story was interesting and the editing was quite tight.

I even laughed in the right places! Smile

If you ever get the chance tell Wendy and Deb "well done" from an Aussie Xenite.

~~~~~~~~~~

12 April 2005, 01:11 PM
TwinXenas
Will do. They'll appreciate it. Thanks, Argeaux!
13 April 2005, 12:25 AM
Argeaux
I need to add that all the shots of the Xena "figure" falling off the swing and slippery dip had me in stiches! evil

~~~~~~~~~~

13 April 2005, 01:27 PM
TwinXenas
They appreciate hearing and reading nice things. Thanks for your comments, Argeaux!
14 April 2005, 08:43 AM
XF3
Just watched...I loved it...so very cute. Some how makes me want to decorate my computer room in Xena. As if I didn't already want to.

-----------------------------
My Space

14 April 2005, 11:14 AM
KSena
ROTFLMFAO!!!! I just saw the other one they had there! That was bloody hilerious!!!! TVWeb was it called. Very funny, I say!!! *grin*

Deliver X was also great!!! How the hell could the woman (wish I guess is Deb?) be so damn doll-like the whole time??? It couldn't have been easy... Without laughing her ass off that is!!! LOL Absolutly freaking wonderful!!! I wonder wich one of them came up with the idea... Hmmm... Great minds at least...

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...
14 April 2005, 02:56 PM
TwinXenas
Thank you XenaFairy3 & Moonshade!

Moonshade, yes, the doll was played by Deborah Abbott. She wrote the short film.