Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    DeliverX

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
DeliverX
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted
To those who missed it at the 2005 Xena Convention, "DeliverX", can now be downloaded.

Happy watching!

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That is actually a very good Xena fan short film. Acting was good, didn't take itself too seriously, story was interesting and the editing was quite tight.

I even laughed in the right places! Smile

If you ever get the chance tell Wendy and Deb "well done" from an Aussie Xenite.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Will do. They'll appreciate it. Thanks, Argeaux!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I need to add that all the shots of the Xena "figure" falling off the swing and slippery dip had me in stiches! evil

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
They appreciate hearing and reading nice things. Thanks for your comments, Argeaux!

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Just watched...I loved it...so very cute. Some how makes me want to decorate my computer room in Xena. As if I didn't already want to.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMFAO!!!! I just saw the other one they had there! That was bloody hilerious!!!! TVWeb was it called. Very funny, I say!!! *grin*

Deliver X was also great!!! How the hell could the woman (wish I guess is Deb?) be so damn doll-like the whole time??? It couldn't have been easy... Without laughing her ass off that is!!! LOL Absolutly freaking wonderful!!! I wonder wich one of them came up with the idea... Hmmm... Great minds at least...

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Thank you XenaFairy3 & Moonshade!

Moonshade, yes, the doll was played by Deborah Abbott. She wrote the short film.