Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Your most treasured item..

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Your most treasured item..
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
I know some of you are die hard fans and have collected and amassed quite a big collection of memorobila.what one item is the most important to you out of your collection?

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I would have to say my Xena tattoos-all 12 of them!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
hey there, Lordoftheknight. welcome. if you go to your profile and add a / before the img at the end of the url, your pic will show -- [img] url [/img] -- like that.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
Well, my seasons of course in their box, well my little shrine of sorts.

I have in it All the Xena Seasons,
A framed 8x10 of Xena and Gabrielle,
The Hercules Xena Trilogy DVD,
Hercules: Season 4
My Xena Books
Xena Bobblehead
Xena Cards
Animated Xena & Herc movie
Xena soundtracks
10th Anniversery Set
Finale Special Edition DVD
Xena for PS2 and N64

Thats pretty much my shrine of sorts and I wouldnt trade it for anything.

But hi by the way,Pleasure to meet ya.

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
My event photographs

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
This is a really tough question for me.

I'll have to do it by category.

I would put my Xena props at the top of the list.

My chakrams, junkyard sword and Xena's wedding outfit would all be the first items I would grab if my house was on fire.

If I HAD to choose out of those, probably Xena's wedding dress, signed by Lucy Lawless. It was always my favourite outfit that Xena wore, and the whole ensemble is quite lovely as it includes hat, boots, necklace, ring, tiara - the lot.

I do have a soft spot for my chakrams, though ...

See, this is just too difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
Years ago I visited New Zealand, and while hanging around Auckland for a few days I bumped into Lucy Lawless outside a trendy clothing store in the Parnell district. We chatted a bit, we flirted some, and then I took her hand in mine and kissed her gently on the cheek. We started making out right there in the street, and she bit me on shoulder so hard I still have scars from the bite marks. I treasure those scars more than life itself.

MMMmmphfff?? huh? (wakes up) ... by the gods, what a sweet dream... and it all seem so real too.

Anyway...through some odd connections I did receive an autographed photo from The Flawless One herself, personalized "To Brain."

Yep. She spelled my name wrong. Oh well. I honored her effort just the same, so every picture from any of the cast members I've accumulated I requested they make it out "To Brain."

After all, she is The Flawless One... she couldn't have been wrong, could she???

Also... after watching a few episodes, I couldn't believe it was shot entirely in New Zealand. So I went online to learn more about NZ, and discovered what a jewel of a land it truly is. I visited there for three weeks and felt I had discovered a homeland. Upon returning to the US I found myself "homesick" for a place I had never lived. That was seven years ago and not a day has passed that some memory of that adventure hasn't crept into my mind. There's a significant imprint on my soul that is a living treasure.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
Hey WXF... do you have pics of your Xena tats?

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hey Brian-I do have pics of them but not on my computer. I may try to scan them & then post a link for them. Smile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hey Brain!

Big Grin

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
gosh, Lila...

it's funny, when I was recounting that story, I remembered how you had to post that pic for me. Little did I imagine you'd still have the file.

That very picture has been framed and prominently displayed in my bedroom ever since I got it.

And you were with me when I got my the other pics I mentioned too... at the Orlando convention. Hudson, Gina Torres, and Adrienne. I would have had Victoria Pratt too except she had a screw up in her paperwork and they wouldn't let her cross the border from Canada.

Those were the days, eh?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Okay....I've thought long and hard about this one. My top three.

1. the series on DVD...knowing the crappy quality the video tapes must be in from recording and watching over and over and over again.

2. My almost complete set of regular trading cards (none of that magic game type crap)

3. Bitter Suite soundtrack

4. Does fanfic count?

5. Do memories of those first moments of surfing the internet knowing that I had stumbled onto something good count?

Oh crap that was only supposed to be three...oops. Razz

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That picture says "Brian", not "Brain".

She's just dotted the "i" far to the right, like some people do. You can clearly see the "i" is written after the "r".

Have a look at how far to the right she has dotted the "i" in "Wishes".

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I thought it said Brian too.

I thought maybe it was just me, but now argy agrees, i know i'm right Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
By the gods... I had no idea this would begin a debate.

Argy's point about dotting the "i" in "wishes" is certainly valid. Yet it seems to me the "r" is followed by the "a." Perhaps I've been mentally scarred by a lifetime of seeing my name convoluted into "brain."

Either way, it's my favorite item.

Brain

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
looks like Brain to me.

signed,
The Typo Queen

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
It all depends on how you think the "r" is written.

It needs to have a long stroke at the front for the writing to read as "Brain".

I would submit that, if you read the first vertical line after the "B" as the beginning of the "r", then the following "i" looks very much like the way the "i" in "Wishes" is written.

I would also think it uncommon for someone to "taper off" an "i" in one word (Brian) and not in another word (Wishes).

Only with tapering off would it read "Brain", because you can't clearly see an "i" after the "a".

In the end I don't really give a rats' WHAT the writing says. I'm just glad you get a kick out of it, Brainy Brian. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would also think it uncommon for someone to "taper off" an "i" in one word (Brian) and not in another word (Wishes).

ok...now i'm into analyzing this...dammit.

i submit that the "i" in "Wishes" would be difficult to "taper off" as it's the first letter after the detached "W," whereas the "i" could easily be implied between the "a" (which clearly is attached to the "r") and the "n" in "Brian."

i mean "Brain."

Razz

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroller
posted Hide Post
I don't have that big of a collection compared to some of you.But of what i have the piece i like the mostis a xena letter opener.It's decorated on the handle with pics of xena and her armour is the handle..

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
cobwebs...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroller
posted Hide Post
I would agree with WXF and say my chakram tattoo and the other one, if I ever get it done. Its a part of me. lol

<Xenafan2233>
posted
Yahoo, have like music and 30 thousand codes. I really don't have a collection or anything.

Smile Smile

Report This Post