Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Bad Xena Moments
Page 1 2 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Bad Xena Moments
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Lets see if I can get this right, so you understand my bad english... Razz

Right. Everytime Xena does the stunt when she has a staff showed down in the ground and then has all the bad guys standing around it and then kinda run on there faces holding on to the staff.... You get what I mean?

Anyway, I do not like that stunt, and they use it alot to!!! smash

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I HATE that scene where Xena is gushing all over Gabrielle--damned if i remember the episode name but she kept saying, "Because of you, because of you....bla bla bla bla bla." PUKE! I jsut can't see Xena being that gushy even over gabrielle lol.
Then gabs says, Well why are you the hero? Anc xena goes wanna switch? That kind of redeemed it a bit but still--ick.Razz

*possible spoiler ahead*

And "A Good Day" when that fisherman person dies and Gabs is all screaming over his body...*cringe* did he HAVE to die, did she REALLY have to be that stupid?Razz

BLeh.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
That ep is Daughter of Pomira. WXF Smile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Thanks!Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
Awww, guys... all those things mentioned ARE GREAT... Hysterical...
I mean, its campy and SO Sam Raimi and Robert Tapert... Camp is there GAME...
I love it and it makes my day, because all and all they can get away with it, ya know ?

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of wolfe
posted Hide Post
No, they're not all great. Anything involving the words "musical episode" is bad. VERY bad.

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 06 December 2005Report This Post