Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Melinda Clarke

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Melinda Clarke
 Login/Join 
Scroll Addict
posted
So, I work for a "happenin'" NightClub in Las Vegas and it's New Year's Eve... and this time of the year is crazy !!!
So, there is a table booked for a Melinda Clarke and some "O.C." cast members... My VIP host team were wondering if she's "hot"... So I say "hey, let's look on IMDB.cOM..as soon as it loads, I think "I KNOW HER"... low and behold, VELASCA will be at my work tonight !! WOO-HOO !
I told my VIP Hosts, when she comes ask if it would be cool if I can take a photo with her !! AH ! That would be soooooo cool... If it happens, I will TOTALLY post it !!

Cool, huh ??
Yeah XENA !! ( I'm not big on the O.C... Actaully, never watched it, but she WAS on Xena ! YEAH )

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Go you!....What a cool opportunity! Lucky! Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
How cool Big Grin I hope you do get your photo with her!

Incidentally, she is the reason I usually tune into the O.C. Always nice to watch her in action Big Grin

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Totally kewl!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
oh, that's cool! The only few minutes of OC I ever watched were because of her. She looks nice, I miss her in the conventions.
cooler

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
Most celebrities don't stay in one spot all night... I think I got to her table a little late... I guess I was too busy partying it up and watching the fireworks (from the roof... the BEST spot) and I had no luck in the "velesca area"... Kind of a bummer... I really wanted to take a picture Frown

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of wolfe
posted Hide Post
OK, this is veering a little off topic but...

You had to work at a club on New Year's Eve? In this town? I'm sorry.

And that's really too bad about not being able to get a pic with MC. That woulda been cool.

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 06 December 2005Report This Post