Scrolls
Melinda Clarke

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/6291042021

01 January 2006, 12:27 AM
ArtemisRed
Melinda Clarke
So, I work for a "happenin'" NightClub in Las Vegas and it's New Year's Eve... and this time of the year is crazy !!!
So, there is a table booked for a Melinda Clarke and some "O.C." cast members... My VIP host team were wondering if she's "hot"... So I say "hey, let's look on IMDB.cOM..as soon as it loads, I think "I KNOW HER"... low and behold, VELASCA will be at my work tonight !! WOO-HOO !
I told my VIP Hosts, when she comes ask if it would be cool if I can take a photo with her !! AH ! That would be soooooo cool... If it happens, I will TOTALLY post it !!

Cool, huh ??
Yeah XENA !! ( I'm not big on the O.C... Actaully, never watched it, but she WAS on Xena ! YEAH )
01 January 2006, 12:39 AM
XF3
Go you!....What a cool opportunity! Lucky! Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

01 January 2006, 06:35 AM
Salem
How cool Big Grin I hope you do get your photo with her!

Incidentally, she is the reason I usually tune into the O.C. Always nice to watch her in action Big Grin

01 January 2006, 11:20 AM
WXF
Totally kewl!
02 January 2006, 02:12 PM
Prof. Lurker
oh, that's cool! The only few minutes of OC I ever watched were because of her. She looks nice, I miss her in the conventions.
cooler
03 January 2006, 10:02 PM
ArtemisRed
Most celebrities don't stay in one spot all night... I think I got to her table a little late... I guess I was too busy partying it up and watching the fireworks (from the roof... the BEST spot) and I had no luck in the "velesca area"... Kind of a bummer... I really wanted to take a picture Frown
04 January 2006, 01:48 AM
wolfe
OK, this is veering a little off topic but...

You had to work at a club on New Year's Eve? In this town? I'm sorry.

And that's really too bad about not being able to get a pic with MC. That woulda been cool.

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.