Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Interview with Adrienne Wilkinson

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Interview with Adrienne Wilkinson
 Login/Join 
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted
So guys, I thought I would share this here to up the post count and provide what is a decent listen if you enjoy Adrienne Wilkinson.

For the past four years, I have worked and still work for a video game/pop culture news and reviews website, based in Australia (though I am in the U.S.). It so happens that the opportunity arose to interview Adrienne, and she agreed very quickly. The result is a fun little interview where I was EXTREMELY nervous. Fun times, but it is hard asking questions to someone you grew up watching, haha.

Anyway, you can check out the link http://www.capsulecomputers.co...-adrienne-wilkinson/ here, and enjoy if you must!

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cool interview, DM. In the interviews she does on the Xena dvds she looks kinda small. Or maybe i just never realized that from the series. i dunno what i'd say to any Xena star if i met them. Hmmm? "Don't mind the smell, i rarely bathe?" or maybe just "thanks for the memories" (tho my memories ain't what they used to be)>

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
In Xena, I liked Eve/Livia. Reminds me of Callisto.

Smile Smile

Report This Post