Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Did gabby cross to the dark side?

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Did gabby cross to the dark side?
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
we all know when gabby met xena she was a virgin in every sense of the word.Do you think that she ever crossed into the dark side with some of the things she did when she was with xena..?

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I don't think she did but I think she felt like she had in Season 4 when she went thru that peace phase with the Eli storyline.

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
I think she found the darkness in her more or less. Season 4 was a huge turning point for her character like WXF said and Season 5 & 6 was more of a mature, wiser Gabby.

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Season 3 Ep 17 "Forget Me Not"
Ooof.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Good question.

I think one time Gabrielle crossed into the darkside was when she betrayed Xena to Ming Tien.

That's what came to haunt her in Forget Me Not.

Another time was when she failed to kill baby Hope. This was probably a bigger journey into darkness because it lead to the evil adult Hope and later to the Destroyer.

In both those situations Gabrielle deceived Xena, the person she loved the most in the whole world. As a result she put Xena's life in jeapordy, and cost Xena her son.

You can't get much darker than that.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post