Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Favorite Xena Episode

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Favorite Xena Episode
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
I have yet to see season 6 but I have to say that my all time favorite Xena episode is "Antony and Cleopatra". I think it was beautifully done. I am a hard core Callisto fan but that episode trumps all the Callisto episodes for me. Xena made a beautiful Cleopatra. Way to go Lucy!!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i have heaps but

last of the centaurs

looking death in the eye

dirty half dozen

ten lil warlords

fins femmes and gems

the furies

the list goes on :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Favorite eps?

"The Debt" Pt 1 & 2
"Bitter Suite"
"Callisto"
"Return of Callisto"
"Sins of the Past"
"Adv in the Sin Trade" Pt 1 & 2
"Black Wolf"
"Destiny"
"Xena Scrolls"
The India eps

ack, so many more.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
I'm not a "favorite" kind of guy, I have trouble picking a favorite episode of a month, let alone a series.

I did want to say I loved the visuals in "A & C." And not just Lucy and Renee, but the entire cast. The main attendant of Cleopatra was played by one of those kids from Power Rangers, and dang did she grow up into a fine figure of a woman.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
lyre lyre hearts on fire!

cooler

Report This Post