Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    the next generation of Xena?

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
the next generation of Xena?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted
I was reading the NZ Herald web page and I noticed an ad at the bottom for their Entertainment Guide. There's a picture of the magazine cover with a blonde in rawhide leather and the headline reads "Xena: The Next Generation?"

this is the link: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/

The guide comes out on Thursday. Perhaps there will be more info then.

There is also an article about Lucy Lawless signing on to Battlestar Galactica for a season. The article contained a spoiler for the plot line though, so be forewarned.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I couldn't find that stuff on the next generation, but I DID find this:

Reported 10th planet Xena has moon named Gabrielle

WASHINGTON - Xena, the possible 10th planet in our solar system, has its own moon, a dim little satellite called Gabrielle, its discoverers reported.

Heh heh - I always suspected Gabrielle was a dim little satellite. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
That's cold. Razz

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/search/story.cfm?storyid=0003...3E9-A1D883027AF10250

Above is a link to a New Zealand Herald story about a tv series called "Maddigan's Quest" which is filming in NZ.

The picture of the young woman was the ad I saw yesterday, with the Xena mention.

Apparently the reference to "the next Xena" is about a new tv series shooting in NZ, not any real relationship to XWP.

Oh well. The article's interesting. And the young woman is quite cute. It's worth a read.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Co-incidentally, McIver starred in both as a child alongside Michael Hurst, who plays the evil cyborg, Muskar, and Danielle Cormack, Garland's mother. "The way we shot Maddigan's was very similar," says Hurst. "Xena and Hercules showed how to do it."

Cool. Was she the girl in Littel Problems? Confused

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. it is the little girl from Little Problems. She sure grew up quick.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Rose McIver in Little problems

suddenly I feel older. Alot older.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post