Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    My first Other Charcater tribute

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My first Other Charcater tribute
 Login/Join 
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted
I have a new video up. Its a tribute to Callisto. Papa Roach "Scars" is the song. just click on the link in my sig and go to videos...

Im using rapidshare until savefile gets back up. I love feedback so ENJOY!!!

p.s Spike Love, I am getting clips together for your requested Morrigan Video. If u or anyone knows where I can get Herc clips just post a link! THANKS

----Discord Man

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm having trouble with Rapid Share. To my understanding they are making me pay to watch the video. I think I will wait for savefile to come back up. I can't wait!

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
There's a free downlaod mode at the bottom. Just click "Free" and you'll be put into a small wait. It'll let you download after so long. The link to download will be at the bottom.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I have just watched it. Smile It looks really great! Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Discord Man:

p.s Spike Love, I am getting clips together for your requested Morrigan Video. If u or anyone knows where I can get Herc clips just post a link! THANKS

----Discord Man
WoooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

If you can pull this one off I'll be a VERY happy woman. Smile

Unfortunately a lot of the Herc sites are drying up. I've tried looking for Morrigan clips, with little success. Hence why I asked if you could make a vid of her exploits.

As someone 'famous' once said: Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Yay!!...I figured it out. The video was great. Such a perfect song for Callisto. Made me miss her. Thanks a bunch DM! I watched it twice. It was even better the second time around. Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hey your videos are getting better and better.

The Callisto one was a lot of fun to watch.

I have one little suggestion, which you can take or leave. I've noticed that some other video makers try to match the action on screen with the words being sung. I thought you did that a bit in your last video.

You know, if someone sings something about tearing out a heart you show someone being stabbed in the heart, etc.

Anyway, keep 'em coming! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I'm curious to know if that song was meant as Xena's point of view or Callisto's?

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
I THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK!!!! Im glad people are enjoying it. SPike love, thanks alot for the tip too. I do try to match but All my clips dont always fit with the words, so i work off rhythm and beat as well(exanmple,dramatic moment,faster paced music. Yes herc websites are drying up but im gonna get a capture card in a month or two so i can get clips from my dvds.

I also would like it if my message boards got more people so stop in and post....Right now discords domain is a free site but a week from friday i will have no ads,more stuff up, and i will try to host my own vids.Im crossing my fingers my bandwith lasts until then....But anyway I will keep em coming and look for an aphrodite,ares vids soon!!!Im searching for discord clips alot so ill get a discord tribute video up. As you also may have noticed bout my vids i like rock,heavy pop,ect for my vids. So Ill keep the vids coming.Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------

Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
Its more about callistos point of view, her suffering, her evil side.I put Xena in because there would be no suffering or evil callisto without xena. No angel clips though, as i did like how they ended her story,It just didnt fit.
But its from xenas pov too. It even sounds more like its from xenas side now that i think about it. But the viewer can take what they want out of it. Hoped that helped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Discord Man,

------------------------