Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Carmen Getsum!!!!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Carmen Getsum!!!!
 Login/Join 
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted
After a month of looking for clips,episodes,ect, i have finished your request!(sorry it took so long)

I just posted it on my site. Its called A tribute to Morrigan.(Pat Benitar's "hit me with your best shot" is the song) I hope you (and everyone else) like it!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Discord Man,

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
WOW!!...Nicely done! Pat Benatar was a perfect fit for Morrigan. Love how you have "Addicted" on your home page now. Wink Can't wait for more videos! Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
You, my friend, are a legend!

Those were really clear clips you used, and the action matched the music perfectly. Exactly how I imagined it.

Sweet!!

By the way, my Scroll nickname is actually 'Argeaux'. I'm just using 'Carmen Getsum' for a joke. Any way you can change the dedication on your site?

Thanks for making my dream a reality. I'm really grateful and touched.

Best. Video. Ever. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
I am REALLY happy you liked it. I changed the the video credits and fixed my site so you might want to re-download it. Thanks alot for the feedback. Ive never been called a legend before! If you noticed I took your advice on the Discord vid too. Seemed like it took me forever to find clips. Thank god for emule and filesharing!(Emule takes forever though)

If anyone has a request as always post it!

------------------------

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah! I love Pat Benatar and Morrigan together! Big Grin Definitely a good fit.

Can't wait to see the Lao Ma video!

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
That was one freaking awesome vid!!!! Such a cool song to! Big Grin

I also downloaded Lets get it started from your site. But alas I didn't get all. I would love to see the whole thing. Can you do something about it? Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Thanks again.

I like the little fadeout thing that says 'Argeaux'. Smile

I should have said before that I always thought it would be good to have a bit of Herc in a Morrigan music video, to give some context. The fact that you put some Herc in there says a lot about your good instincts.

Some time ago I mentioned to my husband that I thought a perfect Xena/Herc music video would be Morrigan action scenes set to 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot'. I showed him your vid tonight and he couldn't believe anyone had actually done it.

Did I mention that you're a legend? Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
OK Dru, I uploaded it to my site! but, i cant host it because its to big so im using a program that should work perfect. Just click on it!

------------------------

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Now it works! I have seen the whole thing. And might say, it is great!!! Big Grin

And btw, my nick is Moonshade. I just call myself Drusilla for the Penpals game. Wink See black text on sigpic. *points*

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post