Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Another XWP character reference

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Another XWP character reference
 Login/Join 
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted
In the online USA Today crossword on 2.05.08 the clue for 23 Across is "Xena's daughter." That's the first time I know of that a crossword referred to a character other than Xena.

The XenaVerse rules.

http://puzzles.usatoday.com/
USATODAY.com - Life Section puzzles

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i saw a WWXD bumper sticker on a car driven by a hot chick recently. i thought about following her. Xena fans are few & far between in Indhickiana, and especially sweet young pertty ones. But what if she wondered what Xena would do about me following her? i did,'t want a chakram or even a tire iron stuck in my forehead. So i didn't follow. She might've made for a real life wife!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of CallistoTheInsaneOne
posted Hide Post
Cool

You're trying to figure me out?...I'm flattered

Posts: 31 | Location: Well Cirra was burned to a crisp | Registered: 28 July 2008Report This Post