Crusader

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/8191043021

02 January 2006, 12:40 AM
XF3
Crusader
Week 14:

Crusader (S4 Ep8)

Have you found the light? I know I have. And you can too when you watch this episode of Xena. Don't be mad that the djinn don't talk you you. Razz Happy Watching!

-----------------------------
My Space

03 January 2006, 07:37 PM
Amethyst
i am making a list of all the eps i have missed, cause i wanna get back into watching xena more.

so hopefully one by one i shall bump all these threads
Big Grin

09 January 2006, 02:23 PM
XF3
No problem. I have some catching up to do my self. Razz

My Space

22 January 2006, 05:04 PM
XF3
One word/ Catch phrase:
Crazy cult fun

Fave scene:
1. Right after that first fight, I love how Xena keeps looking at Najara like she's crazy. (Probably because she is.)
2. The whole fight scene in the tavern is awesome. It was amazing to see Xena get her ass kicked like that and then Gabrielle throwing herself over her body. Wow!

Fav quote:
"What's she doing?" ~Xena

"Oooh...that's gonna hurt." ~Xena

Dislikes:
It drives me crazy that Xena is always trying to give Gabrielle away. I know she's trying to save her, but it's the fourth season. Shouldn't she know by now that Gabrielle's not going anywhere.

Picture it!:
Xena looking in the mirror at her self at the bar before she goes to get Gabrielle back.

Subtext:
Lot's of crazy love for Gabrielle.

Any extra commentary:
It's interesting to see the insanity seeping through. Do you think she will be using the insanity defence at her trial. I remember when I first saw this episode and after watching it I thought, "What the hell just happened here??" This woman just came into their lives like a hurricane. She messed with Gabrielle big time and did a heck of a job on Xena. I remember being very impressed.

My Space

30 October 2012, 10:54 AM
<Xenafan2233>
Like.

Smile