Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Another Xena reference

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Another Xena reference
 Login/Join 
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted
There's a Canadian made television show called Corner Gas that's shown on the WGN superstation here in the U.S. In one episode the two cops of this tiny town are trying to come up with a slogan to put on the side of their police cruiser. The older male cop Davis suggests putting a picture of Xena on the side of the car. The younger female cop Karen says "No Warrior Princess, we need a slogan." There's a few more lines of banter about a slogan, with Davis wanting to put each slogan in a cartoon bubble above Xena's head. He finally relents and agrees to just have a slogan.

That's my Xena... still Battling On to remain in the hearts and minds and dumb jokes of the people.

Xena, Now and Forever.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Sounds Great I just wish there was hope of more XenaWP Somewhere in the future..

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of CallistoTheInsaneOne
posted Hide Post
What about ''such a nice day for a bloodbath?''

Anyhow I wish they would make up their minds at TPTB about that Xena movie, and secretly hoping Callisto gets a part in it too.

You're trying to figure me out?...I'm flattered

Posts: 31 | Location: Well Cirra was burned to a crisp | Registered: 28 July 2008Report This Post