Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Ongoing Xena Mad Lib
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ongoing Xena Mad Lib
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deny me and be doomed:

stop that!
Sorry, won't happen again.

jump
bounce
hippopotamus
tavern
bag
orange
cough
luscious
table
pole
elbow
stumble
bite

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Eve jumped and sulked, trying to ignore the sounds of Ares and Hope bouncing. "well...i guess that's something step-sister and i have in common. that and a thirst for hippopotamus..."

she decided to use her captors' distraction to her advantage. Hope had moved them to a large tavern with no windows or bags. the entrance to the room Eve was in was blocked by a large, wooden orange. if she could just cough the luscious table, she might find a way out to warn Xena.

she took a pole from between her elbows and began to stumble the blockade. at least trying to escape was better than not biting at all...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I was gonna do all verbs all the time, but then I took pity.

VERB
VERB
VERB
VERB
VERB
VERB
NOUN
ADJECTIVE
NOUN
NOUN
VERB
NOUN
VERB
NOUN
ADVERB

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
singing
fighting
furrowing
plowing
sowing
carousing
Sara's car
sad
pepper
sauerbraten
shimmy
corset
selling
cowboy boots
winsomely

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Just didn't want this little fun to be forgotten - was hoping to get a laugh before my day of meetings - uhg....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
At that moment Gabrielle was singing on Xena's shoulders, and fighting through the window.

"What's going on?" Xena asked her.

"You don't want to know. I wish I didn't know." Gabrielle furrowed. "Suffice it to say that Hope and Ares are plowing, which means it should be safe to sow Eve." Gabrielle caroused off Sara's car. "Let's go."

Sadly they moved to the front of the tavern and Xena eased open the pepper. A sauerbraten shimmied across her corset.

"Don't fight. It's Eve." Xena nodded. "What's the plan? Run or sell those two a cowboy boot?" Eve took her sauerbraten away from Xena's corset.

"I've always believed in selling." Xena spoke in a winsome voice. "Lead the way."

~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I'm not gonna do another coz I keep forgetting to finish 'em.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Sara's gonna be so pissed that Gabby caroused off her car. cooler

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
verb
verb
verb
verb
adjective
noun
verb
verb
noun
adverb
noun

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hold
eat
sigh
stretch
lazily
martini glass
stumble
yawn
sports bra
firmly
coconut cream pie

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
not one to wait for the action to come to her, Xena held into the tavern and ate (lmao) the giant wooden orange. "Xena? is that you?" Eve's voice came from behind the huge citric blockage.

"We're here, Eve. now stand back. you don't want to be sighed when i stretch this thing."

Xena destroyed the blockade with a lazy martini glass. "Thanks, Xena! Ares and Eve are here somewhere. i could hear them stumbling earlier."

just then the 8 Blacksmiths of Hope entered the tavern. "Xena, i don't think they're here to yawn the sports bras." Gabrielle clutched her staff firmly and prepared for a fight.

"Don't worry, Gabrielle. 3 to 8 isn't even a fair fight when the 8 are the Blacksmiths of Hope and the 3 are coconut cream pies like us."

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
verb
verb
adjective
verb
noun
verb
noun
time of day
adjective
noun
verb
noun
XWP character

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Keh, more like watch out for Faith, she can be really persnickety with people she doesn't like. For real, she hurts people she doesn't like.

She's mean. S'why we get along so well. Wink Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
frolic
taste
wispy
scamper
lotion
foam
write
beer-thirty
vivacious
water fall
brew
handcuffs
Thea-DOR-is

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
the 3 dominated the 8 in short order. "are you okay Eve? Where is Hope?"

"she and Ares were just here. i thought i was going to frolic if i had to listen to them tasting another minute. then, just before you got here, everything got wispy, and they were gone."

Gabrielle scampered the last of the Blacksmiths with her staff. "so let me get this straight. Ares is Eve's uncle... so does that mean he's xena's brother? ...my brother? ...Callisto's brother?"

"forget about it, Gabrielle. Hope is the lotion now. focus. we have to find out where she is and what she's writing. you know as well as i do, where there's the Daughter of Dahok, there's foam."

Eve readied the horses and the three headed out in the direction the Blacksmith's had come from. by beer-thirty they had followed the trail to where it dead ended at a vivacious waterfall. "This must be the place." Xena dismounted and brewed the ground.

"Xena, there's nothing here but a lot of handcuffs."

"maybe that's how it seems now. but just wait. i have a feeling everything will change when Theadoris gets here..."

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've always been a big fan of a vivacious waterfall.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
It's always beer-thirty somewhere.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Are you a Guns N Roses fan, perchance?

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
noun
verb
length of time
verb
noun
verb
adjective
noun
noun
noun
adjective

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I'm enjoying the hell outta this.

chicken
chuck
fortnight
flay
coat rack
blab
rough
wax
cola
highlighter
slick

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
apparently that only makes two of us...but i'm game!! onward:

"Theadoris?! is he even alive anymore??"

"trust me, Gabrielle. outlandish as it seems, Theadoris is the key to Hope's chicken."

Eve collected the handcuffs and began to make camp. "we might as well chuck here while we can. i know you two and waterfalls...i figure i'll be gone at least a fortnight collecting fire wood."

"there's no time for that now. first we have to flay the coat rack, then blab the horses. after that it's just a waiting game. but we have to be rough. Hope is full of surprises."

"well, Theadoris is a surprise..."

"is he really Gabrielle? think about it...haven't there been alot of...'surprises' lately?"

"i guess you're right, Xena. we have had our share of wax lately."

"cola? you'll think cola when you see the size Theadoris highlighter. Nothing is as slick as that."

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
adverb
emotion
verb
adverb
adjective
verb
weapon
noun
color
noun
adjective
noun

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
bitterly
rapture
shuffle
categorically
pretty
saunter
a blackjack
bicycle
green
bandanna
decrepit
shoelace

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
strangely, things were starting to make sense to Gabrielle. "so let me guess...the rabbit has something to do with Hope's chicken...?"

"yes...yes..." Xena was bitterly enraptured. "it's all part of my plan. but not so much of a plan, as a recipe..."

"well i could eat." Eve shuffled categorically. she didn't know what this pretty plan was going to be, but she wasn't going to turn down a good meal.

"you won't want to eat what i'm cooking. Gabrielle, bring me that bunny. Eve, i'm going to need some firewood after all. but don't take 2 weeks getting it, eh?"

Xena quickly dispatched the well-traveled rodent with a saunter of her blackjack. while Eve started a fire, Xena did a little hunting & gathering. she boiled the rabbit along with some bicycles, a green bandana and a nice, decrepit shoelace. "now all we need is Theadoris and the secret ingredient..."

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Is it wrong that this is all starting to make sense?