Scrolls
The Xena Scrolls Chat

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/8451021501

05 September 2005, 11:00 PM
Discord Man
The Xena Scrolls Chat
After going into the YAHOO Xena chat and being cussed out and told to f off, I had an idea to get a Xena Chat conference for the scrollers. Maybe a Yahoo Conference or something. Or we could use AIM, It would be nice once a week to get together and chat. We need a day, a place, a time....ect. Tell me what you think of this idea!!

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman
05 September 2005, 11:26 PM
XF3
LOVE IT! Maybe every week or every two weeks...make it a biweekly get together.

-----------------------------
My Space

06 September 2005, 02:09 AM
Argeaux
It's difficult to fathom that some Xenites can be so nasty.

I'd be interested in that, for sure. Have to try to set up a time that suits most time zones, which could be the difficult part.

Or have two different times - one for Northern Xenites and one for Southern.

~~~~~~~~~~

06 September 2005, 03:24 AM
Ame
we basically just start em when there is several ppl online on aim or yahoo or what ever at once.

but i agree with argy... different timezones make it hard.
06 September 2005, 09:54 AM
Discord Man
well heres another way as well.... one timezone gets together at one time and the other at another time. I know Moonie doesnt even get online til about 3am my time so we can do a morning thing for her and people in that time zone. Like Xena Scrolls Chat: WED @ 10pm e/ 9pm c/ and also at Thurs @ overseas time goes here. Just an example.

------------------------

06 September 2005, 10:04 AM
Argeaux
quote:
Originally posted by Discord Man:

Xena Scrolls Chat: WED @ 10pm e/ 9pm c/ and also at Thurs @ overseas time goes here.
I'm guessing "overseas" means US? Would there need to be a few different US times for all the different zones?

Maybe it should just be a certain date (adjusted for Southern and Northern hemispheres), and people just log in and out when they are able to. Like a constantly revolving door.

So, like the last Friday/Saturday of every month?

~~~~~~~~~~

06 September 2005, 08:15 PM
Discord Man
Having a 24 hour Xena Chat sounds GREAT!!!! I might try to make a chatroom on my site(which angelfire downgrade for some odd reason so I have to pay my bill 2 times this month...)So Ill get on that!!!!!!!

------------------------

06 September 2005, 09:02 PM
Discord Man
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! I put up that chat room on my site!!! Check it out! Tell me what you think. Im so sorry about my site being downgraded. Its a bummer but it will be back up asap the way it was! Oh well,we gotta make plans for this chat,ect.

------------------------

06 September 2005, 09:19 PM
Discord Man
Maybe Wed and Friday could be the meetup days?

------------------------

15 September 2005, 04:20 PM
Discord Man
How about we meet up say starting next week on Wed of Fri?

------------------------

15 September 2005, 04:23 PM
KSena
Works for me. I'll try to be there, in a matter of speak. Wink I'll set my alarm-clock! *grin*

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...