Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Sydney Xenaphiles first 2006 meeting

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sydney Xenaphiles first 2006 meeting
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
The Sydney Xenaphiles are having their first meeting for 2006, at a new venue, the Maroubra Sands Hotel near the Maroubra South Shopping Centre.
There will be an early bird special starting from 5PM on the 18th of March, and after two themed eps of Xena, we will be watching Lucy in Veronica Mars and BattleStar Galactica.
The Hotel has a good range of food from the restaraunt, and we will be watching the action on the big video screen in the new conference area.
So if you can make it that weekend, the Sydney Xenaphiles would love to see you.

Have Fun

Mark

For more info , email me at marktvg@hotmail.com

Posts: 6 | Location: Sydney Oztralya | Registered: 21 October 2005Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hi Gang

Well it was a big night to celebrate the 21st meeting of the Sydney Xenaphiles. We watched "The Comedy of Eros" first, and then we had a quiz to identify a variety of characters that had fallen in love with Xena and Gabrielle.

I didn't make it hard enough and had to find a way to split the prize amongst 5 winners... next time it will be much harder...

Then we watched "Crusader", to watch Kathryn Morris star as the "baddie" that tries to steal Gabrielle away from Xena. Boo hiss.
After cutting our 21st "birthday" cake, we next fast forwarded through Veronica Mars, just to each Lucy apperance, and then watched Lucy's ep of BattleStar Galactica.
The food from the pub restaraunt was great, the drinks were cold, and the big TV screen made Lucy and Renee look as big as life.
I'll let you know when the next meeting will take place, probably around early June.

Have Fun

Mark

Posts: 6 | Location: Sydney Oztralya | Registered: 21 October 2005Report This Post