Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    Xenite help needed

Moderators: Arista, lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xenite help needed
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted
I am seeking all xenites to check out my new venture to make some extra money to supplement my disability income. I have a webstore with hundreds of cool items-sorry no Xena items-at incredible prices. Please check it out-if you can order items and spread the word. Here's the link! http://welcomexenafan.fscstore.com/
Many thanks!! WXF SmileSmile

But you're my source. When I reach down deep inside myself and do things I'm not capable of, it's because of you. Don't you know that by now?

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Ditie
posted Hide Post
Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filthy..Gorgeous..Dirty..Nasty !!

Posts: 108 | Location: Shrops, England | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Some nice knives, there. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5295 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Please order some!! Please!! WXF SmileSmile

But you're my source. When I reach down deep inside myself and do things I'm not capable of, it's because of you. Don't you know that by now?

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I'll email some friends with link as well.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WXF:
Please order some!! Please!! WXF SmileSmile
I can't. I don't live in the US.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5295 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I can't either. But I will spread the word. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Thanks Shawn, Hera & Moonshade. I'll check to see if they ship internationally, and post it here. Thanks guys! WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
OK I checked and they do ship to Canada and they have shipped internationally as well-but they haven't had many orders from other countries. Thanks for any business!! WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of WXF
posted Hide Post
Bumping to keep this going to try to drum up business! WXF Smile