Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    Finally

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted

Posts: 5334 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
Picture of Amazon Hippy
posted Hide Post
Eek Argy your not wrong!

But hey it looks awesome...

Where in a home would you display your very own Chakram? ... on the wall? perhaps place it so it looks like it was thrown by Xena herself or something!? Razz LOL

~*~PEACE~*~LOVE~*~HAPPINESS

Posts: 40 | Location: Australia! | Registered: 10 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
*Drools*

Sweet Merciful Heaven.... pinch me I must be dreaming!!!

Dam 2 Bad it costs so much! if it was like $200 hundred dollars cheaper I would have asked for it for my birthday next week.

*sigh* it would be so sweet.

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Argy already has her own chakram.. she'd have no problem finding a place for another one.

Do you have both Argy? i can't remember.

funny, we were only talking about this the other weekend.. have you mentioned it to besotted?

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
Picture of Amazon Hippy
posted Hide Post
Wow, it would be great to own a Chakram, but I'm afraid for now a coloured-in, cut-out paper plate is gonna have to do for the moment! hee hee hee Big Grin

~*~PEACE~*~LOVE~*~HAPPINESS~*~

Posts: 40 | Location: Australia! | Registered: 10 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by High Priestess of the Temple of Argy:
Argy already has her own chakram.. she'd have no problem finding a place for another one.

Do you have both Argy? i can't remember.
Do you need to ask?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5334 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Good point..

I don't need to ask..

and shortly, you will be owning 3 eh?

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
It's here.

It's the second most exciting thing I've ever held in my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
It's here.

i'm guessing gabris' crayons are the first most exciting thing! Smile

Posts: 10507 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
It's here.

You bought it??!!??! Eek Now I officially envious!!!

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post