Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    Xena (and Buffy and SciFi)...oh my!

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xena (and Buffy and SciFi)...oh my!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Hey all-
I'm not one to normally advertise here on the ol' scrolls but there's a first time for everything. Since there are loads of Xena (and Buffy, Angel, L Word, sci-fi etc) items to be had and I know some of y'all are avid collectors...c'mon admit it...Smile I thought I'd point you to a Huge benefit auction that is taking place starting today and running for the next 2 weeks. New items to be added daily. I';s for a really great cause so if you collect anyway, check it out!

Sponsored by http://www.adriennewilkinson.com/

Details

The items

-------------

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Of special note to European scrollers (or others if you like to travel abroad!) this item just got listed:
Starfury ETERNAL Convention Pass

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post