Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Con photos

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Con photos
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
Twins, did you win the costume contest?

I noticed Renee had gotten her belly button pierced and that it still looks a bit sore. Or was that an ode to In Sickness and In Hell? Wink

Does anyone know if Renee is still married? One of my friends lives down the street from her mom and everytime he sees her in town, he's never seen her with her husband. I showed him a pic of her hubby, just out of curiosity, and he said he hasn't seen him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Tease... Razz

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Nope, but we enjoyed being on stage. The host, Adam Malin said that, "Katherine is stoke.". We did not see her stand up because we were facing the audience. Dressing up as Empress Xena & Gabrielle, the visionary voice of Athens, was our little tribute to Katherine Fugate. blush blush

First place:
A woman dressed up as Meg coming out of the cake from Soul Possession and as Annie.

Second place: Tie
Deborah Abbott dressed up as Kabuki Xena and she was impressive. We weren't sure whether she was drunk or acting drunk while ashes of Akemi spread onto the stage.

A woman dressed up as Anthrax from Many Happy Returns

Will post pictures soon.

Yep, we noticed Renee's pierced belly button.

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
There are more convention photos here:

Xenaversity of Minnesota Con Page

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, lila997! Our con report + pictures are now up at MaryD's.

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Awesome report ladies and great photos!! You two looked so cute.

I always love reading your reports.
Thanks for sharing and helping those of us that coudn't attend feel as if we were there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Awesome photos, Twinnies! You look great, as always! And your report was, as always very nice to read. I am glad you had fun. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Ditie
posted Hide Post
*jealous* as hell
Big Grin

But you made me feel so much by better sharing your experience & the pic`s were ace.

Whats the crack with Renee`s sleeves?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filthy..Gorgeous..Dirty..Nasty !!

Posts: 108 | Location: Shrops, England | Registered: 09 September 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing, TwinXenas. xena xena
Actually your report has been the very first one I read. Cool When did you dress as Mel Pappas? Confused
But I'm concerned, have I ruined the pictures I took? Frown Did the flash work?

-> Dittie, Renee's sleeves just looked like tatoos.

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
You are welcome and thank you Prof X for taking our pictures on stage. The pictures were wonderful. You didn't ruin any picture.

We were deciding whether to wear The Mel Pappas & Xena costumes or The Empress Xena & Playwright Gabrielle costumes and we decided on the latter.

Thank you for your gift, too! You are so thoughtful.

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Shawn, Moonshade & Ditie! We're happy to share our experience.

Ditie, Renee wore tattoo sleeves to get a reaction from people. Will people react to her positively or negatively? Will people look down on her?