Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Between the Lines

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Between the Lines
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
Week 11:

Between the Lines

The Form

Everybody got their mehndi out??...I have good memories of playing with a kit with my sisters while watching this episode. Good times....Happy Watching!

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I love BTL. That was oneof the most beautiful eps as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else agree?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
One word/ Catch phrase:
Mehndi Magic

Fave scene:
1. I love when Naiyima does the whole light show thing.
2. The scene where Gabrielle is not her self. The look on "her" face is priceless.

Fav quote:
"He didn't know." ~Alti

Gabrielle: "This karma that you're talking about-- can you see mine? Can you see how much Xena's a part of that?"
Naiyima: "Yes-- in many lives-- past and future."

"YOU BITCH!" ~Xena

Dislikes:
I have a bit of a problem with the cloth staff.

Picture it!:
The smirk on Xena's face when Alti says, "Last time I saw you, you were killing me."

Subtext:
Nothing hardcore...just the whole soulmate thing.

Any extra commentary:
It's amazing how much the actress that plays the warlord, looks so much like Claire . I loved the India episodes.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post