Scrolls
Xena Crossovers

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/931103072

08 October 2009, 03:33 PM
Caenis
Xena Crossovers
Okay so as soon as my wife gets home I'm going to discuss buying the Xena trilogy and then I'm going to...buy it! Sometime today. That solves 1 problem, (having the Xena trilogy in my collection).

However there are several crossovers that I don't have.

1. I sorta kinda have Armageddon pt 1 and 2. I don't need it anymore, but much later I would like to buy it.

2. I really really want The prodigal Sister (with Xenon and Ephiny).

3. The other crossovers.

Armageddon was most important to me because I really loved Callisto and it had an important part of her story in it. The NEXT most important story to me was the Xena Trilogy which I will be buying tonight. However I don't know how to buy single episodes.

The first and foremost single episode on my mind that I want to buy is 'prodigal sister'. Does anyone know where I can buy/get/or watch it? It's not as important to me as the Xena trilogy though, so I'm willing to get the Xena trilogy and just be set, and let the rest settle, but, would love to know if anyone knows otherwise Smile.
10 October 2009, 12:54 AM
xenacrazed
Welcome to the board, Caenis!

i think the best way to get "Prodigal Sister" is to pick up all season 4 of Herc from amazon. Looks like new & used copies currently start at $13.73. i don't think they sell the eps individually.
05 November 2009, 10:54 PM
Admin
You may be able to watch eps online.

Do a search for something like "free online episodes Xena".

You can also check eBay for separate DVDs. You won't find any separate eps but you may find that you can buy a DVD with just three on it, including the one you want. Sellers on eBay often break up seasons for sale just for people like you.

Good luck!