Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Past Imperfect

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Past Imperfect
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
WEEK FOUR

Past Imperfect(S4)

The Form

Okay, for those of you that don't like hunting the threads down, I will put a link to each one in the official thread. That way all you have to do is link to that in your favorites.

Happy Watching! Razz

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
One Word/Catch Phrase How do you outwit yourself?
Fav scene The ending campfire scene
Fav quote Whenever Xena was tied up in the cave & she looked at Satrina(? spelling) and said you want some kolera root(?spelling)
Dislikes can't think of anything
Picture it The scene in the cave where Xena's "troops" have dug thru and met Satrina's and Xena stops the cave from collapsing
Subtext When Xena is always trying to protect Gab and the campfire scene
Any extra commentary I liked the way they flashed back in this ep showing how xena figured out who was behind all of it.

WXF Smile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
One word/ Catch phrase:
"It's only a flesh wound!" (Monty Python tribute to Borias)

Fave scene:
Xena getting the best of Satrina..."You getting inside my head now?"

Fav quote:
B: "Is this your sacrifice to Alti?"
X: "No. It's just for shock value."

We're going to need a lot of wood. When I'm done here there'll be a line of crucified bodies leading from Corinth to the Caspian Sea and I will crucify them all! Crucify them!" ~Xena

Dislikes:
I know time wise they didn't have a lot of time to kill Borias but it just seemed like he went down too fast.

Picture it!:
Xena and Borias together talking about Xena

Subtext:
there was a sweet moment when Gab was trying to comfort Xena when she was all confused in the hospital

Any extra commentary:
I thought this episode was well done. The plot was good and I liked how Xena kept saying he and this guy and then it ended up being Satrina.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post