Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Callisto

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Callisto
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
WEEK THREE:

Callisto

The Form

Doesn't she just bring a smile to your face?? An evil mischevious smile that is! evil

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XF3,

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
One word/ Catch phrase: Dynamic
Fave scene:Where Callisto is in the village and she catches Xena's chakram, and the campfire scene between Xena & Gab
Fav quote:Actually-what callisto says when she catches Xena's chakram-"you want it-come & get it' and also in the campfire scene the whole conversation between Xena & Gab-Gab telling xena that love is the way to end the cycle of hatred and xena telling Gab not to change-she likes her just the way she is
Dislikes:Can't think of anything
Picture it!: The whole fight scene between Xena & Callisto on those ladders! WOW!
Subtext:I see it in the campfire scene-but again I love it so I look for it
Any extra commentary:This was a good action ep, it also shows Xena's sincere about her road to redemption.

WXF Smile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
One word/ Catch phrase:
Callisto: Warrior Cat or HISSSS!

Fave scene:
The chat by the fire....so raw and perfect.
The "fight" between Gabby and Joxer.

Fav quote:
"As a matter of fact, if a couple days go by and I haven't shed some blood I get very depressed." ~Joxer
"Be careful. I'm in a BAD mood." ~Xena
"Warrior Queen. I like that." ~Callisto
"You made me mad now little girl!" ~Joxer

Dislikes:
I love this episode. I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Picture it!:
Xena and Gabrielle walking along the beach while Callisto rides Argo. Love that scene.

Subtext:
N/A

Any extra commentary:
Two strong women warriors going against each other in battle is such a wonderful thing to see.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
Good choice!

Callisto's introduction.

Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
My favorite character!

Wink