Scrolls
Errors in Xena Episodes

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/997100973

11 September 2004, 06:43 PM
Amazon Hippy
Errors in Xena Episodes
I was watching some first season Xena episodes yesterday, and in 'Ties that Bind' I noticed a bit of an error...

xena When Xena goes to Kirilus to tell him not to invade the village of lotia, she jumps off her horse to meet his challenge etc... argo

But When she lands on the ground I notice her chakram rolls away behind her and the horse, then the camera angle changes and her chakram is back on her hip...

Just something I found intersting... (typical that weird ME would notice that lol) Big Grin

Have you seen any weird and wonderful errors in Xena Episodes? smash

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amazon Hippy,

~*~PEACE~*~LOVE~*~HAPPINESS~*~
12 September 2004, 10:30 AM
WXF
Yeah there are a lot of inconsistencies. I guess that's because they film the shots in sections and sometimes they forget to make it exactly as they left off from filming the last shot. I've noticed in a lot of scenes that Xena has her sword in the sheath and when they come back from commercial or go to the next scene it isn't there and she's not got it in her hand either. WXF Smile
13 September 2004, 01:43 AM
Brucy Braless
I saw that too
Its so obvious I always thought it was in there on purpose cause its so funny....Big Grin

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?
13 September 2004, 02:38 PM
Shawn
I can't tell you how many times I've seen the Lifeguard Station in a scene shot at Bethel's Beach.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10 October 2004, 06:48 AM
alana
I'm always spotting cars and planes.

I just think that sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life.
11 November 2004, 07:05 AM
Madogis
a wizard did it Smile

--------------------------------------