Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  What if ...??    What If?
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if i have no idea if my oldest brother is still alive?
what if he wanted to steal the house from me that mama xc left me?
what if he is very hard getting along with & nobody in the family speaks with him?

what if but still, BrucE, if there were any good times, we should recall them, hard as that is?

what if i got passed things my older bro did to me but that doesn't mean i want him back in my life?

what if Im sorry you have had to deal with a Viper like that also..?
what if on the good side he DID introduce me to the world of RPG's with AD&D in about 1981..?
what if we had a fun time with ot & some of his acquaintances...?

what if we picked up on it again in 1990 when he snookered me into his unrentable rat-trap of an apartment he he had on the 2nd floor of his house.

what if this is when he rummaged thru alla my stuff & took anything he could find of any value..?
what if I was only there @ 18 months becoz he became jealous of me as all the other RPGer's would ask him why he couldnt be more like me..?

what if its ironic that somone who couodnt treat other people like human beings Favorite hobby was the Very social environment of table top RPG-ing..?

what if it requires that one be forgiving,understanding & have a sense of humor to be any fun..?

what if Steve was quite lacking in ALL those qualities..?

what if the genre at the time tended to attract frustrated mal-adjusted dweebs who had never spoken to a girl..LoL

what if before you think that .."Hay Brucy cant stand ANYONE in your family..?? Maybe its YOU!?!?"

what if theres only 1 rats ass person left....outta my remaining 5 closest blood relatives...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Free Madness:
What if, all experiences aside, that had to be a serious shock, Brucy?

What if, I hope it wasn't the covid but even so?

what if it was a surprise as Steve seemed to be quite physically healthy.

what if I admit now that last night I had a powerful emotional reaction.?

I was furious I had lost 2 members of my birth family & was angry that my life had been so shitty that neither was WORTH missing at all..? who the F@#K has a family like THAT ?!?!?! Its not like their behavior worked well for them even in the end.

What if, John and I did a virtual play reading of Neil Simon's "Plaza Suite" last night with some friends?

What if it was a lot of fun?

what if Im glad you 2 are having a bit of relief from the stress & boredom we've all hadda deal with as of late..?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if thanks, Brucy yeah it was a nice break!

What if yeah, family stuff...death sucks regardless of what happened between you guys but it's hard to have bad feeling within family...I know because I had a lot of it myself for awhile before we all started to make up a little more over these last two years.

What if it may be hard right now but as you know, it gets easier with time?

What if there's always that feeling of "Unfinished business" too when a death like that happens.

What if, hang in there, Brucy?

What if I just woke up not long ago?

What if, it's going to be a peaceful, uneventful day so far as I'm concerned?

What if, I may have some paperwork to deal with but I'll get to that at some point?

What if, I wish we'd gotten more than 1200 dollars for a stimulus check but beggars can't be choosers I guess?

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if had basement wall waterproofed yesterday and today?

what if i hope it works now?

what there goes my stimulus check leftovers?

what if Trumpenstein Monster best send more stimulus checks?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if Memorial Day coming up?

what if thinking bout visiting my aunt 30 miles south of here?

what if not sure if she wants company, being in the risky age group?

what if i haven't seen any relatives in 7 months?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I haven't seen my mom since mid March?

What if I talk to her on the phone instead?

What if she's social distancing from all of us bc she's high risk?

What if I miss family get togethers but there's always Zoom chat?

What if we'll probably use that sometime soon?

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if my 'Mom' & younger Bro are 'having trouble'
finding Steve's will..

What if the silly cheapskate was worth quite a bit.

What if I suspected as much but even I was surprised by the numbers..?

What if he did leave Val 1 bank account worth @ $100,000.

What if it appears theres quite a bit more...maybe That much more again..

What if I'm pretty sure I'll not see much of it.

What if I guess Ill see just what the rest of my relatives are made of pretty soon.

What if it appears my charming & cultured black neighbors gave me a sore throat...3 days ago..

What if 2 women were drunk & all over me & the next door fam who moved out last December.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I hope all is okay with you Brucy, that sore throat sounds uncomfortable.

What if I hate when people are stumbling drunk around me lol.

What if the money John's mother left him was a pretty straightforward process...it was split between John and his brother, that's it.

What if, the only bad thing is, we spent that money in 4 years.

What if, the only thing we have left of it is this house, which at least is something.

What if it's easy to go through a lot of money, no matter how careful one tries to be?

What if, I hope everything works out the way it's supposed to Brucy...hang in there!!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if Im SOOooooo not used to this....

What if I have nothing to report except good news..?

What if this is day 5 of my cold/whateva & I'm no worse than before...except now Im sure Im sick not wondering..?

What if on the dear bro front...I have been on a roller-coaster emotionally... alright a Kiddy roller-coaster..LoL

What if a Peevish Brucy Snarled:

What if I admit now that last night I had a powerful emotional reaction.?

I was furious I had lost 2 members of my birth family & was angry that my life had been so shitty that neither was WORTH missing at all..?
who the F@#K has a family like THAT ?!?!?!
Its not like their behavior worked well for them even in the end.

What if I can actually forgive the goofball for being a life-long shit....

What if He quite accidentally performed an act of generosity that all of my family together could never accomplish....

What if this actually has made me miss him....all he had to do in life was be pleasant & not try to screw everyone else & he could have had a pretty damn good life...

What if after that I had a scary reaction of being Jealous that he is finally free of this Damn world....

What if he doesnt hafta put up with alla the shit we give & get each & every day.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if on the money front it is slowly getting better & better...

What if Val got 2 Large bennys & my younger bro's is SIZABLE also...

What if He deserves something nice.?

What if he is life long the bestest member of my birth family....dont forget I spent 2+ decades being a grumpy drunken shit....

What if A L S OI got a letter from a law firm.....which might mean theres even a lil something coming for me....

What if also theres another lawyer my mom & bro are going to see on TueXday !! YaY!!!

What if Its unlikely but all of this may add up to nearly 1/4 a mill ....!?!?!?!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if mama xc's will caused trouble in the so-called family?

what if i won't go into that past mess, but suffice it to say the vultures from out of state
circled the house a lot?

what if relatives who normally mama xc rarely saw thought they deserved more?

what if i'm still pissed but have forgiven the greediness?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i hope you're feeling better, BrucE?

what if i when the workers were here Tuesday & Wednesday, the weather was cool & sprinkling & I caught a cold?

what if barely slept Wed & Thurs nights?

what if sore throat, hard to swallow & exhausted?

what if took much Tylenol, Dayquil, Nightquil, cough drops & finally Sinutab?

what if slept good last night, feel better though still worn out at doing much labor?

what if takes a lot to keep an xc down!?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, I've been fortunate thus far not to have any illnesses but I'm touching wood?

What if I had what felt like a bad flu last December?

What if it might have been the covid thing who knows?

What if I coughed like a bitch the whole time and had a sore throat and a fever?

What if, I was weak as all get out too, and spent a lot of time in bed?

What if that lasted for about three weeks?

What if it was over by Christmas which is good?

What if I rarely even get colds so maybe I just had a bad case of the flu and got over it?

What if oh well...all I can do is stay on top of my health best I can?

What if, at least I'm down 40 pounds in my weight loss so that's good!

What if I hope xc and Brucy feel better soon!!!!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
what if i hope you're feeling better, BrucE?

what if i when the workers were here Tuesday & Wednesday, the weather was cool & sprinkling & I caught a cold?

what if barely slept Wed & Thurs nights?

what if sore throat, hard to swallow & exhausted?

what if takes a lot to keep an xc down!?

What if im only a wee bit sicker than Before the Sore throat seems like it might get worser tho..?

What if I hope you are healthy again Real Soon..?

What if Im at 1 week since exposure & 4 days in for definite symptoms..

What if I wont be able to go to any of the lawyer schtuff later this week...??

What if I Prob can trust the others to look out for me..Val will be there..?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if I hope both of you get healthy asap?

What if sore throats suck no matter what it is, I can't stand it when they hurt so much they keep me awake at night too?

What if I always have to have AlkaSeltzer Plus for all major cold symptoms including sore throat?

What if it works wonders on that, at least for me?

What if I just came in from being out in the pool, it was a beautiful day today, late 70's and I took advantage of it?

What if the weather in Philadelphia has sucked raw eggs throughout April and most of May?

What if I can't wait for the hot weather to come so I can be in my pool morning, noon and evening?

What if the pool's the only reason I like summer at all?

What if I don't do well in heat so when I'm not in the pool, I sequester myself in the air conditioning?

What if in other news my weight loss is going real well...I'm down 40 pounds and counting?

What if I hope to be a normal size by at least September?

What if it's nice not to be in extreme pain anymore...I'm small boned as it is. Razz

What if, some things just force you to make changes in the routine?

What if, I hope this chicken I put in the fridge from the freezer thaws out for tonight?

What it, otherwise I'll have eggs for dinner so I can stay on the Protein train?

What if, I hope the beaches are open this summer?

What if, I'm hearing the beaches are open in California but you can't sit on the beach or park near there??

What if...what's the point of that???

What if I hope the East Coast beaches don't have that rule?

What if I get it about the virus but if they're going to open something they should open it and just have marks in the sand for social distancing?

What if...that would be the case if I was in charge lol but sadly I'm not.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:
What if I hope both of you get healthy asap? ThanQ Im so mildy effected Im not certain I actiually HAVE anything..LoL

What if in other news my weight loss is going real well...I'm down 40 pounds and counting?
WoW Yay that I lost 12-14 pounds & was relieved at that..?

What if I get it about the virus but if they're going to open something they should open it and just have marks in the sand for social distancing?

What if...that would be the case if I was in charge lol but sadly I'm not.

Yes I would prefer if you were president too... better you than trump or Dopey joe !

What if Speakin of Dopeyt Joe....I see he has spoken twice & looked like an idiot both times..

What if Im gonna throw him a bone here & say that OBVIOUSLY the aint black enuff comment was a joke....& should be seen as such..

What if 2 many liberals have become sissy pants old skool marms offended by the very FREEDOM of SPEECH we all stood up for so passionately in the 60s..

What if with the visual media Leadin the way...as usual....report the facts assholes, dont tell me what to think or how to feel..

What if Biden will be a very poor prez if elected & progressives will gasp & die when in power just like they always do...

What if Stop being anti-white male racist/sexists....4FSake!!!!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:

Yes I would prefer if you were president too... better you than trump or Dopey joe !
Thanks but I wish Bernie hadn't dropped out. I was really upset when he did because Joe Biden is obviously very challenged. It wouldn't surprise me if the Trumpitoid won again at this rate.

What if Speakin of Dopeyt Joe....I see he has spoken twice & looked like an idiot both times..

What if Im gonna throw him a bone here & say that OBVIOUSLY the aint black enuff comment was a joke....& should be seen as such..

What if 2 many liberals have become sissy pants old skool marms offended by the very FREEDOM of SPEECH we all stood up for so passionately in the 60s..

What if with the visual media Leadin the way...as usual....report the facts assholes, dont tell me what to think or how to feel..

What if Biden will be a very poor prez if elected & progressives will gasp & die when in power just like they always do...

What if Stop being anti-white male racist/sexists....4FSake!!!!

What if I agree with all this, but Biden obviously has dementia or something. So I don't really think he'll win. I don't know who has a chance of beating Trump now...nobody I liked stayed in the race.

What if maybe I won't write it all off as a bad job just yet, but Biden has to really nail everything he does from now on...let others write his speeches for him or something. Didn't Nancy Reagan write all the speeches for Ronald??? Or somebody did. That man was president with Alzheimer's the whole time but everybody thought he was so great. Joe could do that too if he had the best people working with him.

What if...here's hoping something gives before this whole thing is over!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
what if i'd rather have a dopey, not all there president than a Nazi like Trumpenstein?

what if cuz of his age, if he wins, he best have a good Vice Pres?

what if make that a VP that won't hurt his chances?

what if leave it to Trumpenstein & the Russians to control the election?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if, I hope we have some kind of a chance of beating Trump.

What if, I'll take Biden over him too, anytime.

What if, I agree that he should have a decent VP. And what about his wife? If we can get a smart First Lady in there as well as a smart VP, Biden might just be fine.

What if...Trump will pull out all the stops though, and I wouldn't put it past him to get the election fixed again.

What if I hope we'll see an end to his tyranny in November.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Julius is going to the vet tomorrow to have major dental work done.

What if, last Thursday's visit they told me he has a few teeth that look "angry" so they want to do a thorough cleaning and possibly extractions if needed.

What if the whole estimate is within our budget so that's good. I hope it doesn't go higher.

What if we'll have to lock him in our bedroom after 10pm so he doesn't eat anything, and no food tomorrow morning either.

What if, hopefully all this should fix his drooling problem lol...cats rule, they don't drool!!! Lol.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if... NOW the Shit headed TV press is seeing that the 'inevitable' Joe Biden
that they pushed on us...
is a REALLY Weak,weak,weak... Weak,weak,weak... Weak,weak,weak...
Weak,weak,weak... Weak,weak,weak... Weak,weak,weak... wwweeeaaakkkkk* candidate who maybe cant win...

What if Screw Everyone who was too cowardly to stand up & Change the Direction we have been going since 1980....

What if Anyone who LIKEs Joe Blow DESERVES Joe Blow....however animal Life on earth deserves way better from us....

What if NOT 1 good president since Ive been old enuff to vote.. NOT ONE !!!!

What if Id not be surprised if Trump makes shithead stew outta that dumb old fart...& wins again.

What if at least if Bernie or Pocahontas lost the Dems would have STOOD for SOMETHING...

What if instead they fell for a big fatheaded NOTHING !!!

What if *chuckle* I stop here before I tell you how I REALLY feel..?!?!?!?

* Edited to add a few more WEAKs in there..LoL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Julius is doing MUCH better thanks to the dental surgery?

What if he's a happy cat now, not tense and upset all the time like before. Those teeth really had been HURTING him!

What if one of the teeth were sticking into the area under his tongue...that HAD to be painful as hell?

What if, and we ended up paying the vet LESS than the original estimate which is great!

What if it's nice to see my baby boy get his dental issues taken care of...even if I can't get mine taken care of yet?

What if someday...

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if... NOW the Shit headed TV press is seeing that the 'inevitable' Joe Biden
Weak,weak,weak... Weak,weak,weak... Weak,weak,weak... wwweeeaaakkkkk* candidate who maybe cant win...

What if Screw Everyone who was too cowardly to stand up & Change the Direction we have been going since 1980....

What if Anyone who LIKEs Joe Blow DESERVES Joe Blow....however animal Life on earth deserves way better from us....

What if Id not be surprised if Trump makes shithead stew outta that dumb old fart...& wins again.

What if at least if Bernie or Pocahontas lost the Dems would have STOOD for SOMETHING...

What if I said it before, but this election probably won't turn out the way we want it to.

What if, I still can't believe all the other Democratic candidates dropped out like that...I don't get it...maybe there weren't a lot of votes for Bernie, Warren and the others but that doesn't make any sense really when you think about all the Malarchy(oh the Irony) that Joe Biden is spewing right now.

What if...something MAJOR has to happen for this man to even have a chance but I don't know if it will really do any good at this point.

What if, I hope I'm wrong?

What if I've been wrong plenty of times before so I hope this is another time!!!

What if we haven't even had the primary election in PA yet???

What if...I may vote for that other woman whose name I can't remember right now...just to see how far my vote goes?

What if...I really don't want Trump for another four years?

What if, we may not need Russia to interfere, he may just win because he's sharper than Biden...that makes me sick to my stomach.

What if...Bernie could have taken him. I wish Bernie had stayed in the race. I'd have hope if he had.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Free Madness:
What if Julius is doing MUCH better thanks to the dental surgery?

What if he's a happy cat now, not tense and upset all the time like before. Those teeth really had been HURTING him!

What if one of the teeth were sticking into the area under his tongue...that HAD to be painful as hell?

What if, and we ended up paying the vet LESS than the original estimate which is great!

What if it's nice to see my baby boy get his dental issues taken care of...even if I can't get mine taken care of yet?

What if someday...

what if that's good to hear?

what if happy cat is what every cat should be?

what if i gotta brush Natalie Adele's teeth tomorrow?

what if she's already hiding from me?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

what if the truth is finally out there?

what if BrucE is... a Trumpenstein supporter!?!? Eek

what if he says more bad stuff about Biden than the Nazi-In-Chief?

what if he calls Biden old fart but...so is Bernie who's older than Biden by several months?

what if Bernie had a heart attack earlier this year which makes him old, WEAK, and feeble?

what if Trumpenstein wanted Bernie as the Dem nominee because he knew Bernie would be easy to beat?

what if the south, the west (except for Californy) and much of mid-west would never vote for a socialist?

what if BrucE supported Bernie because- ha ha!- that's what Trumpenstein wanted?

what if BrucE calls Warren "Pocahontas" just like his buddy, Trumpenstein?

what if here is a taped conversation between BrucE & his pal?

Trumpenstein: Hay, BrucE, you gotta do something about xc. He's saying good stuff about sleepy Joe on the scrolls. That's a huuuuuuuge mistake, fake news.

BrucE: Don'tcha worry none about xrnacraxed, Trump 'ol pal, his stuffage is weak weak weak nonsenzicul & i'm gonna make sures i get enuff anti-Joe Blow stuffage on the scrolls.