Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    24: Season Six

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
24: Season Six
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
Wow...

I'm beginning to think Jack's one of Xena's reincarnations. After a brief torture session (immediately upon the heels of 20 months in prison) he manages to tear out a guard's throat, escape, steal a car, warn CTU they're striking the wrong guy, track down the guy, save the guy, torture another guy, track down a suicide bomber, fight with the bomber, survive the fight and save the passengers on the train he still manages to get out of the tunnel, avoid law enforcement officials and casually assure his "partner" he'll find him.

And he hasn't had breakfast yet, unless you count that guard.

I'm in awe.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yes but can Jack survive a pile of falling rocks?

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Heh, good one lila

Existential crisis, self doubt, forced to Gab-chak --er shoot-- his buddy for the sake of the greater good, quitting and then gaining new resolve as Dahak, I mean the terrorists do something really terrible.

God, reviewing through the Xena lens is fun.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post